e l f Cosmetics Therapeutic Conditioning Lip Balm | SheSpeaks

• Kristymc86 By  Kristymc86
    01.24.13

Does last a long time. just a little messy.

• Synistrugane By  Synistrugane
    06.28.12

I really don't like this product. It doesn't do anything for my lips and it smells wierd.

• Oparaa By  Oparaa
    03.15.12

I HATE THIS!!!!! the smell, the taste, the feel, the worst lip balm ever.

• 2shinebright02 By  2shinebright02
    01.25.11

I got the Vanilla Cream one. I thought all the lip balms would be clear, but this one actually goes on kinda white. it does rub out a little as you rub your lips together. I like the way it smells. Kinda like coca butter, but sweeter. It is very soft (maybe that is just the one I got.) You do not have to push down hard to apply this at all. It comes it a good size amount. You can fit it your pocket, if you wanted to. The balm is soft on my lips, when I rub them together. I think I will get another if I run out. But I will try another kind/scent/flavor that would not be milky white.

• lesannsantos By  lesannsantos
    12.17.10

I hate this product. The smell is pretty good but everything else about it sucked. It just left my lips slimy and gross feeling. I do not recommend this product

• cgd8602 By  cgd8602
    12.09.10

This is the first ever product I tried from e.l.f. Cosmetics! . I have to give it a four star rating as the product in the tube is too soft. However, I love the silky feel it leaves on my lips. The slim tube is very cute. This is not recommended for men as the flavors are too strong.

• buggyangel By  buggyangel
    10.01.10

This one smells great (little too strong for me) n tasts yummy n think works okay. I am sticking to my old Vaseline.

• DreamN By  DreamN
    08.30.10

This was a nice silky feeling lip gloss, but it didn't last very long on me. Still it's a great deal for only $1.00!

• KTPaige By  KTPaige
    07.30.10

One of the best lip balms I have come across- really does what it claims, moisturizes and smells good. I reccomend the vanilla.

• CarlyABerry By  CarlyABerry
    07.28.10

I ordered this in the flavor Strawberry Creme. When I opened the package, the outside of the balm was greasy. The product had partially melted in transit. I tried saving it, but the lip balm breaks off when I try using it. I'm not impressed with this product at all. This does not change my opinion on ELF cosmetics though, because I have several items of theirs that I adore!