e l f Cosmetics Makeup | SheSpeaks Reviews

• A_williamsbeauty A_williamsbeauty
    05.14.12

I am partial with elf makeup products. I do feel that they are cheap and depending on what you are using they can be excellent for the price. I purchased a few items within the past month and was presently surprised with the results. I bout the liquid eye liner in black which I give 5 stars, it takes a few seconds to dry but not a biggie. I also bought there 12 piece makeup brush set which I love. There eyebrow kit (for my mom) and she loves it. I also purchase a few eye shadows, I really prefer baked eye shadow but this worked out better than I thought. I didn?t really care for their eye primer it might be the color that bothers me the most, but for a dollar it?s not bad. Over all I will continue to buy elf products and pray that they will develop a line a baked shadows. Oh and the lipsticks I purchased all smell like fruit! I love them as well!

• Laura2008 Laura2008
    05.23.14

I find that the majority of the elf products I have tested are terrible. Their eyeshadows are decent. However, in order to feel content with the look of my eyeshadows; I have to use an eye primer when I wear put them on. If iI do not they fade away within a few hours. I do not like the mascara because it makes my eyelashes go completely flat. THEIR FACE PRIMER makes my breakout, and the overall quality of the brushes, eyelash curlers and even their packaging looks and feels generic. I would rather wear Wet n Wild over ELF products. Not that I would, but if that was my choice, I am very picky about what goes on my face, and ELF products is not one of them.

• Cutetalkative By  Cutetalkative
    01.11.18

I think elf is the best product so far ,it's of best quality and it's affordable

• eveu98 By  eveu98
    11.13.17

Average Makeup Brand

E.l.f cosmetics has some good and bad products just like any other makeup brand. The quality of the products seems to match the price point and others seem to be a steal for a good payoff. The baked eyeshadows seem to be very pigmented and affordable for the consumer. I recently purchased a highlighter palette the other day and was not pleased with it at all due to the chalkiness of the product and it seemed to be more of a white shadow than highlighters. Some of the brushes are really good. Overall e.l.f has done a good job with their products.

• ShainaCooper By  ShainaCooper
    11.06.17

Fabulous skin care and makeup!

I am in love with e.l.f's cosmetics! They are super cheap yet work amazing! Every product I have ever tried has literally blown my mind! My favorite ever is the liquid highlighter! It gives you a nice natural glow They also offer skincare as well!

• Itskristenmack By  Itskristenmack
    06.27.17

LOVE LOVE LOVE ELF!

Such amazing products at such great prices! The packaging isn't anything fancy but the products are fantastic! Even the makeup brushes are my favorite! I use just about every product that they have out on the market!

• Katlyn_H By  Katlyn_H
    10.03.16

I love e.l.f cosmetics. They make products that are quality but for a price I can afford without breaking the bank.

• Lyndsey_frost By  Lyndsey_frost
    10.01.16

Good cheap brand

Most o the time elf products are pretty good especially for their price point. Some products obviously aren't so great but the do work well

• Amyz17 By  Amyz17
    07.15.16

I love e.l.f. Makeup. Their products are cheep but good quality and they have a lot of variety. There are some bad quality products but most are better than more expensive competitors. Love this!

• Jgiddens2556 By  Jgiddens2556
    06.30.16

Great quality product for such a cheap price. I love it!

• shylittleghostie By  shylittleghostie
    06.24.16

I absolutely adore E.L.F! Their brushes are honestly the best I've used, and for $2-3 a piece, they work wonders. No shedding, no leftover residue and they clean easily! The only reason I rated the brand a four-star is because I have a love-hate relationship with their lipsticks :/ But other than that, the makeup brand is awesome!

• Acsclc0480 By  Acsclc0480
    06.23.16

Good product for a fair price

I love the e.l.f makeup line there are some great produsts. The only product i would not recommend is the liquid foundation. It does not seem to match your skin tone and constancy is very thick. But for the price most of the products are great. The mineral primer is the best.