e l f Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner | SheSpeaks Reviews

• girle518 girle518
    05.01.13

Short & sweet...rich black color. Easy to apply. Staying power. And best of all... CHEAP! Love this stuff!

• Jepaas Jepaas
    08.06.13

I've purchased this product after going through so many different types of eyeliners, liquid, gel, crayon... I picked this up at Target for only a dollar, which was a great deal. I had also figured that if it turned out to be terrible, then a dollar wouldn't have been a huge waste. The product was very runny, easily smudged since it took so long to try and hard to apply due to the very very thin brush. I ended up switching out the brush with an old bottle of liquid eyeliner and it did apply better. I would only recommend this item for someone who needed to practice putting on liquid eyeliner - which does take some practice.

• UrbanAuthor By  UrbanAuthor
    04.20.18

Amazing!

e.l.f liquid eyeliner is pretty good. My first time trying time was just recently. I spotted it out in our local Dollar Tree. I've always loved e.l.f products and have a collection of them. Pretty good for drawing a winged eye and last for hours. There's not a lot in the bottle though. I would recommend this product.

• Momof3801 By  Momof3801
    04.14.18

Great Product for a Great Price

One of my Fav eye liners. It really sticks out the only bad thing about it is how it smears very easily hopefully they can come up with waterproof one. great brand for a great price

• lcarr0369 By  lcarr0369
    04.04.18

My favorite!

I've been using this liner since i started with makeup. Throughout trying tons of others this one has stayed my #1, I can create my perfect cat eye and it stays on all day!

• mmyuh_ By  mmyuh_
    02.05.18

Worth the price

supper affordable, lasts long, goes on dark and sharp. I love it. Definitely compares to high end products.

• Gabriela4 By  Gabriela4
    01.17.18

The application is good but isn?t waterproof and gets rid easily

• TrishDales81 By  TrishDales81
    01.15.18

Affordable

This is a decent and affordable eyeliner. Doesn't wear all the long but it's pretty decent. I love elf products.

• Devgio By  Devgio
    12.25.17

Went on smoothly

This product worked very well, the liner went on smooth and without difficulty. Would purchase again.

• thelifeduo By  thelifeduo
    12.22.17

Works well for the price

I love liquid eye liner so when I saw that Elf had one out, I had to try it. This eyeliner gives you the look that you want for cheap, but don't expect it to give you the $$$ look the first time or when you're in a rush. If you rush through making your line, you won't get a line that is full. I love to use this product over a pencil for a darker and more dramatic effect.

• Breunnav By  Breunnav
    12.19.17

This eyeliner is very cheaply made, it is a lot more watery than it is useful.

• CLWoodard97 By  CLWoodard97
    12.01.17

Sad

Like this line of makeup not overly impressed with this one though