e.l.f. Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner

e.l.f. Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner

3.5
              Rated #311 in Makeup - Eyes
399 Reviews 3.5/5 stars

My 'go-to' for any look!! I give this elf liner 5 stars because it's very bold and last all day. The way it glides on so easy is almost calming. No running when applied or cracking once it's dried. It had a really thin brush tip to get precise lines and details. The price of this elf liquid liner is a great price of $2 at my Walmart, You can't beat that. I live it and I'm sure everyone else does too.

Great item for the price Works great until it dries out..make sure it?s closed tight

good liquid liner i love this liner. its pigmented and easy to use. it glides on smooth and stays in place all day.

freesamplewithout spending shipping cost freesample whit out spending shiping cost of black aye liner

Elf Great color has pop to it. Does not keep very well. Easy to apply a great beginner liner.

Amazing value I used this for years! Easy to apply and super cheap!

I personally have used this liquid eyeliner for a while. i liked using this eyeliner, it went on well. only issue i had with this eyeliner is it to forever to dry. i would blink and it would smear. as long as your careful while applying, you should have no issues! this liner worked really well for me and i enjoyed using it.

Affordable This a great eyeliner for cheap! It?s easy to use and doesn?t smudge.

A good eyeliner for the price This is a decent eyeliner, especially for the price. It has a very wet consistency, even for a liquid liner. This makes it easy to create very thin, precise lines but may be challenging for someone who is just learning. The brush is a good size but I noticed that sometimes, I have to trim my brush. I have bought multiple elf liners in various colors and sometimes the brush has one or two hairs that stick out to the side.

I have used the Elf liquid eyeliner a couple of times. It is not my favorite but it does the job. It is not waterproof. And it dries fast in the container.

Good Product Can be messy but its doesn't cost a lot. Its a good product for people who don't know how to apply eyeliner and need something cheap enough to try.

Bold color when on AND when smeared under the eye Beautiful going on. However, it smeared like crazy. It all settled into my under eye and made me look like a skeleton.

not worth it. so not impressed with this item. the felt tip wasn't sharp, it soaked up more product then ever and when applying it to the eye, it just came as one big hot glop and you might have to use a qtip to clean off the excess liner that was left behind. it wasn't fast drying so those with double eye lids will suffer the smudging effect. and sadly i don't feel that this is even water proof. it just started getting everywhere within 2 hours of wearing it. i was greatly disappointed with this. i am kinda glad that it wasn't expensive. i will not be buying this ever again.

Elf did it again! I love all my elf products but this eyeliner is everything! From the wand being easy to handle and the cute typical packaging. My favorite part is the lack of scent. It glideded on so smooth and was easy to control when I was touching up. For this price I?m stocking up and handing them out as gifts!

too messy The applicator on the E.L.F eyeliner and packaging are good. Unfortunately the formula of the liquid eye liner was runny and made it too messy to use. I wish it were thicker so it was easier to apply. Maybe I got a bad tube. I wouldn't try it again though.