e l f Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner | SheSpeaks Reviews

• cshbbygirl2 cshbbygirl2

Sweet

I've purchased this product after going through so many different types of eyeliners, liquid, gel, crayon... I picked this up at Target for only a dollar, which was a great deal. I had also figured that if it turned out to be terrible, then a dollar wouldn't have been a huge waste. The product was very runny, easily smudged since it took so long to try and hard to apply due to the very very thin brush. I ended up switching out the brush with an old bottle of liquid eyeliner and it did apply better. I would only recommend this item for someone who needed to practice putting on liquid eyeliner - which does take some practice.
  • Jepaas Jepaas
    08.06.13

• InspireBeautyMakeup By  InspireBeautyMakeup
    10.10.17

Its a little to thick

It definatly gets the job done but it dries out very fast. I have 3 of the purple shade and I never even use them. The tip is also too thick to apply thin lines.

• Deniseee565 By  Deniseee565
    10.01.17

I love this brand and I also love using liquid eyeliner to my eyes In order to make them pop.

• cjbay42 By  cjbay42

Good Eyeliner at a Good Price

This Elf eyeliner is a great product and the price is right too. I have tried several elf makeup products and you get a good product, and it works with my budget.

• berryartsandphotography By  berryartsandphotography

Bold and Cheap

This is one of my favorite eyeliners and you cannot beat the price! Excellent, dark, smooth application!

• Kaseyk123 By  Kaseyk123
    09.27.17

This is a great "in between" liquid eyeliner when you run out of your usual or what you are looking for and come accross this item at a convenient store. It is cheap and affordable and good for a quick fix or use but it doesn't last long and is kinda flakey. Not very dark either.