e l f Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner | SheSpeaks

• girle518 girle518
    05.01.13

Short & sweet...rich black color. Easy to apply. Staying power. And best of all... CHEAP! Love this stuff!

• Jepaas Jepaas
    08.06.13

I've purchased this product after going through so many different types of eyeliners, liquid, gel, crayon... I picked this up at Target for only a dollar, which was a great deal. I had also figured that if it turned out to be terrible, then a dollar wouldn't have been a huge waste. The product was very runny, easily smudged since it took so long to try and hard to apply due to the very very thin brush. I ended up switching out the brush with an old bottle of liquid eyeliner and it did apply better. I would only recommend this item for someone who needed to practice putting on liquid eyeliner - which does take some practice.

• JarilinaAyala By  JarilinaAyala
    11.06.18

Good and cheap

Can be messy but, good for practicing with eyeliner if you are new to liquid.

• Annelieseml By  Annelieseml
    08.25.18

I love e.l.f. This liner had been the easiest one in liquid form for me to use. It goes on so smooth and lasts the whole night through.

• VeraFuller By  VeraFuller
    08.08.18

Worth it

I love how pigmented it is. For the price it is well worth it!

• YKamil By  YKamil
    07.30.18

Good

Pretty nice product though It can get kind of messy and it's sometimes quite complicated to use

• haleyfoxblog By  haleyfoxblog
    07.18.18

My go-to Eyeliner

As the Founder of a Beauty / Fashion Blog I get to review products on a daily basis. This is one of my favorites and one I use weekly for new Makeup tutorials and blog posts. Totally love this Eyeliner!

• Haleyreviews77 By  Haleyreviews77
    07.14.18

Very pigmented at a good price. Easy to apply, doesn?t dry up. Love this eyeliner

• Kclift By  Kclift
    06.29.18

Not only is this Elf eyeliner affordable, like $1-$2, the eyeliner goes on smooth and silk. This is my go to now. I don?t bother with any others!

• egottlieb15 By  egottlieb15
    04.23.18

Stamp away

This product takes way to long to dry. If you have the time to let it dry it is a great color and can allow for a very straight line.

• UrbanAuthor By  UrbanAuthor
    04.20.18

Amazing!

e.l.f liquid eyeliner is pretty good. My first time trying time was just recently. I spotted it out in our local Dollar Tree. I've always loved e.l.f products and have a collection of them. Pretty good for drawing a winged eye and last for hours. There's not a lot in the bottle though. I would recommend this product.

• Momof3801 By  Momof3801
    04.14.18

Great Product for a Great Price

One of my Fav eye liners. It really sticks out the only bad thing about it is how it smears very easily hopefully they can come up with waterproof one. great brand for a great price