e l f Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner | SheSpeaks Reviews

• cshbbygirl2 cshbbygirl2
    07.19.17

Sweet

I've purchased this product after going through so many different types of eyeliners, liquid, gel, crayon... I picked this up at Target for only a dollar, which was a great deal. I had also figured that if it turned out to be terrible, then a dollar wouldn't have been a huge waste. The product was very runny, easily smudged since it took so long to try and hard to apply due to the very very thin brush. I ended up switching out the brush with an old bottle of liquid eyeliner and it did apply better. I would only recommend this item for someone who needed to practice putting on liquid eyeliner - which does take some practice.
  • Jepaas Jepaas
    08.06.13

• Gabriela4 By  Gabriela4
    01.17.18

The application is good but isn?t waterproof and gets rid easily

• TrishDales81 By  TrishDales81
    01.15.18

Affordable

This is a decent and affordable eyeliner. Doesn't wear all the long but it's pretty decent. I love elf products.

• Devgio By  Devgio
    12.25.17

Went on smoothly

This product worked very well, the liner went on smooth and without difficulty. Would purchase again.

• thelifeduo By  thelifeduo
    12.22.17

Works well for the price

I love liquid eye liner so when I saw that Elf had one out, I had to try it. This eyeliner gives you the look that you want for cheap, but don't expect it to give you the $$$ look the first time or when you're in a rush. If you rush through making your line, you won't get a line that is full. I love to use this product over a pencil for a darker and more dramatic effect.

• Breunnav By  Breunnav
    12.19.17

This eyeliner is very cheaply made, it is a lot more watery than it is useful.

• CLWoodard97 By  CLWoodard97
    12.01.17

Sad

Like this line of makeup not overly impressed with this one though

• KnotNerdy By  KnotNerdy
    11.28.17

I personally didn't like this liner because it felt uncomfortable on my skin . perhaps I am allergic to one of the ingredients but i immediately felt burning sensation. The liner also didnt' have a great staying power even on top of eye primer i had panda eyes around noon. the design is good but if you have has issues with a burning feeling with some liners i would not recommend that you try this one.

• Jdubbz1113 By  Jdubbz1113
    11.27.17

Good for the money

Its very cheap in price. I had problems because it was runny and bleeding but its pigmented and once it dries it stays well. Has a nice fine tip for the application.

• DebbieMu By  DebbieMu
    11.16.17

Elf Eyeliner

I have used both the black and brown ELF liners and found them easy to control, excellent coverage, and liked the applicator brush in lieu of a felt tip. The only drawback is that the product tends to flake off of my eyes after extended wear. Other than that, it is easy to work with and looks great. It also blends well with shadows and pencils for a much softer look

• stylediarybyosy By  stylediarybyosy
    11.15.17

Fast drying and affordable

Super affordable, fast drying and easy to apply. I have tried a few other liquid liners that smudge easily mainly because they don't dry fast.