e l f Cosmetics Eyeshadow Brush | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    01.15.15

I love my ELF brushes! They work really well as an eye shadow brush .GREAT price point and it works well.

• TaylorMozer By  TaylorMozer
    05.23.18

Long lasting

Had the same brush for years. Hairs may fall out here and there but like I said, I?ve had it for years so clearly it?s not falling out that much. Highly recommend!

• LiL_Michelle By  LiL_Michelle
    01.11.17

Great for $1

I love most of e.l.f. Cosmetics makeup brushes. I really love this one. I have about 3 of these. Each are $1 if you buy online. They are great quality to me. It applies eye shadow very well! If you're new into buying makeup brushes, I suggest trying out this one!

• kabukik By  kabukik
    08.02.16

Favorite!

This is my favorite brush for packing in shadow on my lid. The fact that the bristles are not long and the way they are cut, it is wonderful for packing color; they also are not stiff, so you won?t feel any scratching or poking. After many years (around 6 years) of use and cleaning, it has not shed at all. For a $1 USD brush, to still be good after 6 years is amazing, I will say that the first I?ve ever owned, is just starting to show the first signs of wear and tear, the ferule feels that it is starting to get loose, but during cleaning I have accidentally dropped it in water, so that might also have contributed the loosening.

• jessicahjonessmile By  jessicahjonessmile
    07.26.16

It's a must!

I love this brush! Especially when youreading just beginning out in makeup. So affordable and works great!

• doraavee By  doraavee
    07.26.16

Affordable

Great for packing eyeshadow with little to no fall out.

• BeautifulMary By  BeautifulMary
    05.11.16

Great product! I think I bought mine for $1 or $2. I have never had a problem with it shedding.

• Nabiyazaki By  Nabiyazaki
    03.27.16

I like this brush because it's so cheap but it sheds a lot

• quiltlvr63 By  quiltlvr63
    01.21.16

just as Good as the expensive brushes. Love Elf products

• JShields2432 By  JShields2432
    01.14.16

Typically i really really love elf brushes, while i dont dislike this one i can say you get what you pay for. there is a lot of shedding with this brush and does not pick up product that well.

• Deianeirax By  Deianeirax
    01.10.16

This is a fantastic brush for the price and performs very well!