e l f Cosmetics All Over Cover Stick | SheSpeaks

• BeautifulMary By  BeautifulMary
    05.11.16

This is an okay all over foundation stick. It doesn't stay all day. It provides okay coverage, if you can find your shade match (it comes in a very limited selection). The price is wonderful at about $2. So for the cost of this product it is well worth it.

• Nabiyazaki By  Nabiyazaki
    03.27.16

This product is so nice and cheap. Covers great. I keep buying it

• Aaliyahduclos21 By  Aaliyahduclos21
    03.25.16

Great for covering up bags and blemishes not too much if a thing for me though

• Flojo11 By  Flojo11
    01.24.16

This works well for a dollar. However, if you have oily skin I would encourage you to use a different product. The application is smooth and the color isn't too thin. For ba dollar, I would recommend it, but for two dollars I would encourage a friend to just purchase a better brand at a higher value.

• Aysia94 By  Aysia94
    09.24.15

For $1 I guess you can't beat this, for some. I'm not a fan of this concealer. I have it in the color spice and it just does not do the job for me. This product has very minimal coverage definitely not a concealer to use if you want your face beat to the gods. Translation: take a beauty blender and beat the crap out of your face until you're a flawless goddess :) . Now if you want something light to throw on for the grocery store this is definitely it. I don't know why I feel like this concealer may be a bit oily? But hey it works for some

• leximaxine By  leximaxine
    01.11.15

This product is VERY heavy coverage. I use it in spots where I have clustered blemishes or discoloration/scarring, then I apply my fave liquid foundation or BB cream over it. I love it!

• hevans86 By  hevans86
    09.17.14

I really like this product. I received it as a gift and was unsure about how it would work but I was pleasantly surprised! It gave me just enough coverage and didn't look cakey at all. Very easy to blend also!

• AnnaMarie2014 By  AnnaMarie2014
    09.16.14

I have had problematic-oily skin for the majority of my life and have tried most of the products available to try to mask the issues. While I do love some of ELF makeup products, this one I could do without. It is too thick (cakey) to use for my face so I dab a little on my neck, shoulders or chest, as needed.

• adrianagg13 By  adrianagg13
    03.04.14

I give it four stars only because the application is a bit tough but after that the colors are nice and really conceal dark circles or blemishes. I have only used it as a concealer but still great elf product.

• cmagana09 By  cmagana09
    03.02.14

I am soooo in love with ELF products and this happens to be one of my favorite! it glides on smoothly and hides all your dark circles and spots. It has multiple uses it can be a primer, eye shadow base, and dark circle corrector!!!