e l f Cosmetics 2 in 1 Conditioning Gloss | SheSpeaks

• Aspiringauthor09 By  Aspiringauthor09
    07.15.10

I've never tried e.l.f. because it looks like one of those glosses that were originally meant for the runway, but then the company tried to addapt it for real women. Plus, the name "supermodel" really throws me off. It seems somewhat supersticious. Judging by the other reviews, e.l.f. sounds pretty good. I guess I'll have to find it somewhere around my small and crappy town's stores to see if they have it. If not- they probably don't- then I suppose e.l.f. has a website. Or I could get a free sample from you guys, but I feel bad for asking, 'cause I don't want to take all your stuff. I do want the freecsample though. I'm sorry, is that asking for too many thing s aftyer the other stuff I asked for samples of? Tnhanks anyway! The product looks amazing!

• jeezekaitlynn By  jeezekaitlynn
    02.26.10

I love E.L.F. products !!

• bbgirlygirl22 By  bbgirlygirl22
    02.22.10

Love IT!!!!

• KaliiSmiles By  KaliiSmiles
    02.18.10

eeek i really hate sticky lipgloss, but its a cute color.

• jessy0528 By  jessy0528
    02.18.10

I love E.L.F products...and i love lip gloss!

• talianfly126 By  talianfly126
    02.18.10

im not a fan of E.L.F product.... but I like the color

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    02.16.10

i love the color~ E.L.F makes pretty good prodcuts :) such a fan!

• SiLvEr-StArS By  SiLvEr-StArS
    02.16.10

I have tried e.l.f makeup, I have a few of there eyeshadows and it's very nice long lasting. But I havm't try this before and will love to test/try it out.

• jenniferfoley By  jenniferfoley
    02.15.10

i've havent used this product, but i get e.l.f. products all the time! there amazing! i love e.l.f. :)

• mcgeegirl By  mcgeegirl
    02.15.10

This is a nice product,( but not much color if you are a lip stick person) if you don't like a lot of color you will really like this. Just enough color so you don't look pale and the right blend so that you don't look made up.