Zac Brown Band The Foundation | SheSpeaks

06.14.14

Love this band!

• bordercolliemomma By  bordercolliemomma
    05.21.14

Great music and appropriate for my entire family to listen to in the car.

• edithkate By  edithkate
    11.25.13

Such a good artist and person! There are some great songs on this CD and I feel like it's something everybody can enjoy!

• Nay007 By  Nay007
    11.23.13

Great artist. I liked most the the album

• Katgurl61 By  Katgurl61
    10.28.13

I love ZBB , they are awesome! They have an original sound and that is one of the reasons I listen to them.

• willsgal35 By  willsgal35
    10.28.13

I favor this band amongst a few as one that I listen to very often. Their music is always very entertaining.

• klafave By  klafave
    10.16.13

I am an absolute fan of the Zak Brown band. Their music is country but others will love it too. The bearded, ski cap wearing, front man, Zak Brown, is not your typical looking country star. From real life subjects to whimsical beach songs, the music is smooth, easy listening fun! If your not a country fan or haven't listened to country, The Zak Brown Band is the perfect place to start.

• schaumleffel By  schaumleffel
    10.16.13

love, love, love this cd.

• loriejackson24 By  loriejackson24
    05.28.13

I love Zac Brown Band they always have a great variety of music and what a great band :-)

• sandora128 By  sandora128
    05.27.13

I had neard Zac Brown for a year or so on the radio and finally decided to pick up one of his CDs. I sent for the Foundation one because it was his first and because of some of the songs on it. I was pretty amazed and the depth and variety of the music on the CD. I had always enjoyed his music but upon first play all the way through this CD I became a pretty dedicated enthusiast of Zac's music. I even looked a little into his bio and background and watched some of his interviews on YouTube to learn more about him. From a pretty humble background with no deep music credentials but just a guy with raw talent and ability and very impressive. Clearly his talent and music instincts and ability are impressing others as they have me which is shown in his rapid rise in popularity. One of his interviews expressed how a little surprised he was at the success of "the foundation" - but he's clearly off and running. A good number of well established country music artists have sought him out to record with him - which is clear proof of the pudding, so to speak. I'm a fan and in love with his music.