Zac Brown Band The Foundation

4.9
              Rated #2 in Music
47 Reviews 4.9/5 stars

Love this band!

Best cd ever, my husband and I listened to it the whole way from MD to Mississippi on our honeymoon in 2009

One of their best albums yet!

Awesome to see. Music seems to connect with all ages, and multiple types of music lovers. They are so down, home, natural, and pure fun.

Love their music, especially like the drummer. Very talented.

DITTO, DITTO, DITTO...LOVE ZAC BROWN

Love, love, love Zac Brown!! Always makes me happy to listen to his music!!

My all time favorite. I had to travel to visit my husband (then boyfriend) the summer I received the CD. I know every word to every song. My husband and I sing the CD at the top of lungs or slow dance to the beautiful melodies.

Love the voice and sound of this album! Great songs! Different types of songs and instruments used is a nice change.

great band...awesome in concert!!!!...dvd is the bomb...they get you in a good mood no matter what

This album is wonderful. It has just enough goofy songs, deep songs, and catchy tunes to make listening fun! I listen to this all the time while doing the dishes, driving, or just relaxing. This is the most amazing album!!

Just saw them in concert and love them and the album!!! Must see them again!!!

Such a good artist and person! There are some great songs on this CD and I feel like it's something everybody can enjoy!

I love ZBB , they are awesome! They have an original sound and that is one of the reasons I listen to them.

I favor this band amongst a few as one that I listen to very often. Their music is always very entertaining.