Your Baby Can Read Early Language Development Program | SheSpeaks

• Krystal_DawnL By  Krystal_DawnL
    04.08.17

Very disappointed

Since the original company went bankrupt it's now called your baby can learn. I'm not too excited about it. My girls only liked the songs and wouldn't sit long enough to learn the words on the screen. I guess it would work better for a baby that lays around and does nothing. Not my cup of tea but maybe for someone else it is. I like interactive things for my girls and this isn't very interactive at all.

• constanza By  constanza
    07.27.16

Nothing special

It's nothing special, the songs are good but it's poor on pedagogy for learning. Wouldn't spend money on it.

• karaellen89 By  karaellen89
    03.18.16

This is such a good tool for development for your child .it really does help them learn and its a fun thing to do as a family together .the cds are so much fun and really are enjoyable

• Alicia18001 By  Alicia18001
    02.19.16

I have an early childhood degree and was excited to purchase this for my kids. I was disapointed, it was not attention grabbing for the kids and all it is doing is having your child memorizing words, they are not learning to read. I would not spend the money on it.

• dainesh By  dainesh
    02.19.13

My son only likes the songs and nothing else. Just regret spending so much on this.

• croggy By  croggy
    10.29.12

I bought this for my son when he was a baby. I paid $200 for it new. The only thing that upsets me is you can now buy it for $20 bucks at walmart. It has taught my son alot though. He is almost 5 and is smarter than a 7 year old. He can sound out words and regonizes alot of words. He also can say and sound out big words that really suprises me. I have started using this with my daughter who is one also and she loves it. I dont follow all the rules with it or pressure them to watch it either. And i do also work one on one with both of my kids. My son sometimes just says lets watch baby can read mommy and puts it on for his sister. Im sorry to see all the bad reviews because this is a great product. Even if u just play it everyonce and awhile its worth it.

• jygriebel By  jygriebel
    02.04.12

My sister in law bought this for her daughter and it ended up sitting in the closet. She gave it to me and I looked at one of the Cd's. I am not real keen on these early learning products. With my older son I let him wait to learn to read when he started school, let kids be kids and play. I think they are charging people a lot of money for a product you don't really need.

• danar63 By  danar63
    07.28.10

I haven't bought this product and won't! Why should I buy something that I can do myself? I know how to make flashcards and go to the Dollar store to get learning books with shapes and colors. As far as the childrens songs, you can get DVD for $1 that have these same songs and children singing them. Why spend so much money on a product that you can make for much less. My 4- year old is a very smart child and has been because we talked to her and pointed things out to her since she was a baby. Sorry but I rather have the parent/child interaction with my child than sit her in front of the TV/DVD to have a DVD teach her something that I can teach her myself. Just my opinion!

• BORN2LOVE By  BORN2LOVE
    07.27.10

I was planning to buy this product for my daughter, but after reading the reviews I don't think I will. Thank You all.

• Von411 By  Von411
    07.26.10

My parents just bought this for my kids. I understand its a great investment. Only time will tell. My niece loves hers...