Yoplait Whips Whipped Yogurt | SheSpeaks

• momma4life momma4life
    03.21.12

These are so delicious but soooo fattening.

• Jestaztic By  Jestaztic
    01.19.16

Yoplait whipped is the Better of the yogurts they have, I Love them because they are fluffy and very flaverful. I buy this brand every time I want yogurt. It's Delicous and Great in some recipes

• soreta By  soreta
    01.15.16

love it low fat lowest price low calories taste fruit in every bite i take it as a dessert substitute

• Ossika By  Ossika
    12.03.15

I got an opportunity to try the Yoplait Whipped Yogurt from Kroger and I snatched the Vanilla Cupcake flavor right off the shelf. Not trembling with sheet excitement [its just Yogurt after all!!] I opened the pack dreaming of fluffy goodness looking back at me but instead I was staring into a plain looking yogurt. By the looks it was not a mouth watering and dig right in bowl of yogurt. It did smell a bit of vanilla and cupcake, so in terms of representing the named ingredients, it was all there. It was just exceptionally boring to look at. However after the first bite it did appear as a light and fluffy mousse. Decent taste and scent of vanilla. Worth the try, I recommend.

• BluLadySuccess By  BluLadySuccess
    09.24.15

Whenever I want something sweet or when I am looking for something sweet for a snack, this is first on my list. The whipped yogurt have a small amount of more calories but they are still healthier than all out sugar. It's also delicious

• altamontefamily By  altamontefamily
    09.18.15

These are super good--fluffy, airy, and just super tasty! Our kids love them! Just watch the sugars though but these are really good when eaten in moderation (as with everything else).

• KayDiD4 By  KayDiD4
    09.01.15

I am not a yogurt person but the whips are some that I will actually eat. My favorite is the key lime pie flavor.

• sparklelake By  sparklelake
    08.28.15

These make yogurt really taste like dessert! Several of my children prefer these to regular yogurt, so they are a great way for them to get some calcium!

• LTerry By  LTerry
    07.30.15

Love this yogurt. It taste like a dessert. Love the texture. Once again plenty of coupons out there for this item.

• FandB1698 By  FandB1698
    04.07.15

i love the texture of the whips, i just wish they had more flavors than the few they do.

• LotteJoan By  LotteJoan
    11.16.14

I'll pass on the Whips. I tried the chocolate mousse. The whipped texture is something I expected: very light and fluffy. However, I didn't really like the taste.