Yogi Tea | SheSpeaks

• LOVE their entire line of teas...plus the cute little sayings on the tags.

• Cowgirl78 By  Cowgirl78
    05.31.18

Yogi tea is top notch!

I love Yogi Tea! My favorite is the Green Tea Kombucha. It has a very smooth flavor. It doesn't taste at all like cold Kombucha drink. I have tried several Yogi flavors and can honestly say I have liked them all.

• LisaFencil77 By  LisaFencil77
    05.31.18

Good bedtime drink

I like Yogi tea. The one I like the beat is bedtime. I'll have a cup before bedtime to get me settled and relaxed.

• mtanner78 By  mtanner78
    05.14.16

I love Yogi teas! The ginger tea is very soothing on an upset stomach and is my favorite. There are many that I can't wait to try!

• emeraldgnome By  emeraldgnome
    05.13.16

Good stuff

Each one of their teas, that I have tried, were very good. Two thumbs up!

• Madisonbreann By  Madisonbreann
    03.24.16

My new go-to tea! I'm just recently discovering my love for teas, I started out using different brands and when I found one of Yogi's teas, I had to go back to buy the different kinds. They are all amazing! Never disappointed.

• OkieDokieMama87 By  OkieDokieMama87
    07.13.15

While their teas no doubt have great herbal benefits and I wish I could say a million wonderful things about them I continue trying to drink them and continue disliking their tastes every time.

• dessym91 By  dessym91
    07.22.14

got these as a sample from a site hubby sign up for. try them & omg so yummy & I am PICKY on tea!

• lizardyfriday By  lizardyfriday
    12.19.13

I really prefer loose leaf teas, but Yogi is pretty good for bagged. There is a decent variety of flavors, and the price isn't too bad. I'm not so sure I believe the hype regarding the effects of Yogi teas, but if you're not really looking for anything fancy they'll get the job done.

• shar111 By  shar111
    12.19.13

Love Yogi teas. When I was pregnant these teas were safe for me to drink when there weren't any other herbal teas to choose from and they are quite delicious. I am a huge tea drinker and Yogi is awesome.

• Faeries517 By  Faeries517
    07.22.13

I'm a huge fan of their entire line of teas. The cinnamon snack tea is absolutely amazing.