Yogi Tea Review | SheSpeaks

• SageyGirlReview By  SageyGirlReview
    06.12.19

Yogi teas are the best! I drink tea daily and always have multiple kinds of Yogi tea in my pantry at all times- I esp love the detox blend and Yogi is the only brand that offers Kava mood support tea where I do my grocery shopping in my small town. The inspirational quotes never disappoint and I have never seen a repeat message! Yogi is great for body, mind, heart and value !!

• Cowgirl78 By  Cowgirl78
    05.31.18

Yogi tea is top notch!

I love Yogi Tea! My favorite is the Green Tea Kombucha. It has a very smooth flavor. It doesn't taste at all like cold Kombucha drink. I have tried several Yogi flavors and can honestly say I have liked them all.

• LisaFencil77 By  LisaFencil77
    05.31.18

Good bedtime drink

I like Yogi tea. The one I like the beat is bedtime. I'll have a cup before bedtime to get me settled and relaxed.

• mtanner78 By  mtanner78
    05.14.16

I love Yogi teas! The ginger tea is very soothing on an upset stomach and is my favorite. There are many that I can't wait to try!

• emeraldgnome By  emeraldgnome
    05.13.16

Good stuff

Each one of their teas, that I have tried, were very good. Two thumbs up!

• Madisonbreann By  Madisonbreann
    03.24.16

My new go-to tea! I'm just recently discovering my love for teas, I started out using different brands and when I found one of Yogi's teas, I had to go back to buy the different kinds. They are all amazing! Never disappointed.

• OkieDokieMama87 By  OkieDokieMama87
    07.13.15

While their teas no doubt have great herbal benefits and I wish I could say a million wonderful things about them I continue trying to drink them and continue disliking their tastes every time.

• dessym91 By  dessym91
    07.22.14

got these as a sample from a site hubby sign up for. try them & omg so yummy & I am PICKY on tea!

• lizardyfriday By  lizardyfriday
    12.19.13

I really prefer loose leaf teas, but Yogi is pretty good for bagged. There is a decent variety of flavors, and the price isn't too bad. I'm not so sure I believe the hype regarding the effects of Yogi teas, but if you're not really looking for anything fancy they'll get the job done.

• shar111 By  shar111
    12.19.13

Love Yogi teas. When I was pregnant these teas were safe for me to drink when there weren't any other herbal teas to choose from and they are quite delicious. I am a huge tea drinker and Yogi is awesome.

• Faeries517 By  Faeries517
    07.22.13

I'm a huge fan of their entire line of teas. The cinnamon snack tea is absolutely amazing.

• hachi1 By  hachi1
    06.13.13

Love this flavor and Yogi teas. They are always extra tasty for a quick pick me up and "me" time.

• ActiveAshley By  ActiveAshley
    06.13.13

I love Yogi teas. I've been drinking the Raspberry Passion Energy tea, and I love the taste! It has a very natural, fruity taste, but it's not too sweet. I find that it also works as a detox tea, so drinking it keeps my tummy feeling clean and healthy!

• mslejean By  mslejean
    06.08.13

I like all the flavors, its hard to choose. My only complaint is that you can't find them many places. So it's worth stocking up on when you get the chance. During in-between seaons, I like to have a lot on hand. There is one for allergies, sore throat, all types of herbal remedies. I even bought some for my parents.

• chrissy2lily By  chrissy2lily
    04.18.13

i have recently , not completely , maybe just a few days a week have coffee with creamer . Having lots of creamer with my coffee was a must and added more must to my hips as well !! So i started drinking tea with a splash of almond milk instead and I am in heaven! Yogi has a complete line of organic and non organic teas for any ailment .