XM Sirius Satellite Radio | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

My husband and I got a free trial of XM radio when we bought our car. We didn't think that we 'needed' this type of thing prior to that, but when our trial ran out, we subscribed. I can't imagine going back to regular radio anymore. It is especially great for long road trips because they have comedy channels and my husband and I laugh our butts off sometimes in the car because the comedians are so funny! This is worth every penny.

• pureprophecy1 By  pureprophecy1
    10.03.15

i loved sirius radio, it is just very expensive so i had to cut my service

• quteepie By  quteepie
    05.06.15

We love Sirius. We are so excited to take road trips because the jams takes all the way in to the next state. the music and news comes in so clear.

• griselbarreto By  griselbarreto
    05.06.15

love the hiphop stations but I do not pay to hear talking and interviews. I pay for music, the latest music at that.. I like the gossip posts like anyone else..but when I'm driving I only want to listed to the music not the talking. can someone please stop it w the morning shows and interviews?! thank you

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.25.15

Best innovation ever. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my sirius. I listen daily and part of my job is driving from place to place and meeting clients. I love listening to my different decades of music especially the 50s and 80s and 90s. I love that I can choose what style I want and can personalize online

• Surfmom831 By  Surfmom831
    11.26.14

Love XM radio, but I unfortunately don't use all channels. The kids Love having Disney Radio & I love that its mostly not interrupted by commercials. Overall very good reception when we are traveling long distances.

• krenee50 By  krenee50
    06.04.14

I LOVE IT.......I love all the comedy channels

• BonnieMiller By  BonnieMiller
    05.20.14

We tried this several years ago....and they say they have no commercials...well one of my favorite stations was playing commercials....so I demanded my money back....they finally gave the money back...

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

• angelmk By  angelmk
    04.24.13

I love my XM/Sirius radio ,I am a big Pearl Jam fan and I listen to Pearl Jam radio almost daily so this is why I subscribed but we like a lot of the other stations too and its great for travelling .

• erikameister By  erikameister
    04.24.13

i'm so thankful that i got a free script to sirius, I absolutely LOVE my subscription and have bought a membership for 2 friends that also spend a lot of time in their car. this is well worth the small expense. subscrip and see, you will not regret. i listen to cnbc every drive. some of the music selections are a little weak but the news overrides that.