Wubbanub Pacifiers | SheSpeaks

• Hmlovern1987 By  Hmlovern1987
    12.13.17

Love/hate for our little guy

This was a love/hate with my little guy. He enjoyed the pacifier, but, he didn't really like the animal connected with it because when he would try to sleep it was always getting in his way or he would accidently pull it out and then get upset. The options for animals you can choose from are very cute and I liked the idea of not losing the pacifier easily.

• cfoster03 By  cfoster03
    08.07.17

These are useful!

I love all of the cute animals that you can choose from! These were great for my son once he got old enough to hold onto things. They were a little too heavy when he was a newborn. It's great that the pacifier doesn't get lost in the carseat or any other nook and cranny that small things fall into! My personal favorite is the giraffe.

• ladylambe713 By  ladylambe713
    08.01.17

Love/Hate

It's adorable, that is why I bought it. My daughter loves the pacifier part and it stays well when in her car seat or carrier. However, during nap time it's a nightmare. My daughter moves her arms in her sleep a lot and she often pulls it out of her mouth because of the stuffed animal part. I think it would be better suited for an older baby, maybe 3+ months. I do love the fact that the stuffed animal part helps make it less likely to be lost. Nothing makes you more frustrated than trying to find a wayward binky that has fallen under a car seat or couch cushion when baby is having a melt down.

• sassygirl13 By  sassygirl13
    10.22.14

i think the paci would suffice without the stuffed toy. babies are different so it wouldnt hurt to try the product with your little one

• BoxerMommaz By  BoxerMommaz
    06.24.14

Received the giraffe as a gift. I wasn't sure if baby would like the soothie again as he had moved on to Nuk, he absolutely adores snuggling with it and can put paci back in his mouth himself.

• ekmandeville By  ekmandeville
    11.19.13

My children hated them. But I like the concept.

• Deemarie83 By  Deemarie83
    11.09.13

These are my niece's absolute favorite pacifiers. She loves cuddling them and never has trouble finding it when it falls out of her mouth.

• badwayam By  badwayam
    10.22.11

I love the Wubbanub pacifier - it is absolutely genius!!! When babies are young the weight of the little animal helps to keep the paci from continuously falling out of their mouths as they are falling asleep, and as they get older, the animal makes it easier for them to grab and hold onto. My daughter is only 5months old and she can find the Wubbanub when it is lying next to her in her crib and in a short amount of time actually get the paci in her mouth. It is so nice not to have to get out of bed to help her find the paci all the time!! Plus they are super cute!! Well worth the money! I always buy them for shower gifts because they are so great!

• love4999 By  love4999
    10.10.11

Love, but I wish you could remove the pacifier some how so the pacifier and the animal could be washed. Great concept, but a little tweak is needed!

• emileeslinker By  emileeslinker
    09.09.10

I give it stars simply because my son didn't really care for the pacifier. It is a cute idea and I purchased several. We switched to NUK Genius pacifiers when he was about a month old because the Soothie shape just wasn't for him. He is a breastfed baby and I have noticed that my friend's babies like these, and they are bottle fed.