Warrior | SheSpeaks

• amandan95 By  amandan95
    08.30.17

I loved this movie and I always will. The story was beautifully written and I feel that they chose the perfect actors to portray these characters. Even felt a bit emotional at the end (which is really rare for me)

• rebeccarmiller2010 By  rebeccarmiller2010
    09.08.16

Great Movie!!

Walmart had this movie in the cardboard containers on Black Friday and we picked it up to see if it would be any good. I am not one to normally watch something like this but I loved it and my boyfriend loved it so much he watched it again the following day! The story is good and I love how the brothers come together in the end!

• ShaelaNeal By  ShaelaNeal
    12.07.15

I'm not a big fan of MMA, but the back story of the family dynamic is what kept the movie going for me. It grabbed my attention and never let go

• kilimarie By  kilimarie
    11.30.15

Awesome movie! Was really entertained. About the love of two brothers and their alcoholic father. Definately one to watch again and again. We bought it as soon as it came out!

• samsniderheld By  samsniderheld
    12.27.12

I don't know how realistic the movie was, but the story and acting makes for one of the most intense movies I have ever seen.

• girlnearthebay By  girlnearthebay
    10.17.12

So good! Tom Hardy is just fantastic & makes the movie so worth it. I've never seen a film with good MMA fighting & this one is great.

• Shygoodangel777 By  Shygoodangel777
    03.09.12

I loved the movie and I usually don't watch these types a movie.its kind of long tho.

• Ilovesharpei By  Ilovesharpei
    03.07.12

I personally enjoyed this movie. I have a friend that fits in MMA and is really good. I think it was an interesting twist to have two brothers fight in the end and how they had the background of why they were not close did make sense to me. Overall I enjoyed the movie.

• H2OSprite By  H2OSprite
    02.22.12

I'll start by saying that I am a fan of MMA (mixed martial arts) fighting in general and was excited to hear about this movie when it was being made. Unfortunately however, the hype in this case fell far short of the actual film story which was so formulaic and poorly acted as not to be believable. Life is often stranger than fiction, but parts of this story-line were ridiculous. (I don't want to give away plot points for anyone who still wishes to see the movie.) I think what would have made a far better film would have been to explore the real-life issues of any of a number of actual MMA fighters, some of whom have fascinating backstories of how they made it into the ring. But I don't think anyone who actually likes MMA would much enjoy this film, the fighting was an afterthought. Action/drama film featuring Tom Hardy, Joel Edgerton, and Nick Nolte