Vitaminwater 10 Calorie | SheSpeaks

• Destiny9206 By  Destiny9206
    03.13.16

Delicious! My sons love them! One of my sons' teachers even recommended it to her students! He couldn't wait to try it when he got home from school that day! We went to grocery store! He made me buy a bottle for him and myself! We both loved it! And,sometimes you can catch a bottle with coupons on it!

• sabrina345 By  sabrina345
    07.16.15

The taste is okay. It has a lighter taste then any other drink you would drink during or after physical activities like exercising.

• Battina By  Battina
    07.10.15

Almost as good as the full-calorie version! A little expensive for everyday, but good as a treat.

• awperez By  awperez
    05.13.15

Taste is ok but it had a bad after taste. I did not enjoy these.

• pickles51 By  pickles51
    05.12.15

My son and i love this its so regreshing taste great and it so good for you.

• C0nqu1574d0r4 By  C0nqu1574d0r4
    05.10.15

I prefer drinking plain water, but I can see why other whom don't do the same as I would choose this as alternative. It has a pleasant taste, all while being refreshing.

• jerzhair By  jerzhair
    03.23.15

I don't like drinking my calories. this helps with that and tastes better than boring water

• yummyboymummy By  yummyboymummy
    08.27.14

Absolutely love the flavor of the Vitaminwater Zero Orange Rise! Refreshing and flavorful!

• normajeanmonroe By  normajeanmonroe
    07.01.14

I love the Vitamin Water 10, especially the orange flavor. They taste good and they are low in calories.

• tnortham333 By  tnortham333
    06.29.14

excellent taste, consistency. Good source of vitamins