Vitaminwater 10 Calorie Review | SheSpeaks

• Destiny9206 By  Destiny9206
    03.13.16

Delicious! My sons love them! One of my sons' teachers even recommended it to her students! He couldn't wait to try it when he got home from school that day! We went to grocery store! He made me buy a bottle for him and myself! We both loved it! And,sometimes you can catch a bottle with coupons on it!

• sabrina345 By  sabrina345
    07.16.15

The taste is okay. It has a lighter taste then any other drink you would drink during or after physical activities like exercising.

• Battina By  Battina
    07.10.15

Almost as good as the full-calorie version! A little expensive for everyday, but good as a treat.

• awperez By  awperez
    05.13.15

Taste is ok but it had a bad after taste. I did not enjoy these.

• pickles51 By  pickles51
    05.12.15

My son and i love this its so regreshing taste great and it so good for you.

• C0nqu1574d0r4 By  C0nqu1574d0r4
    05.10.15

I prefer drinking plain water, but I can see why other whom don't do the same as I would choose this as alternative. It has a pleasant taste, all while being refreshing.

• jerzhair By  jerzhair
    03.23.15

I don't like drinking my calories. this helps with that and tastes better than boring water

• yummyboymummy By  yummyboymummy
    08.27.14

Absolutely love the flavor of the Vitaminwater Zero Orange Rise! Refreshing and flavorful!

• normajeanmonroe By  normajeanmonroe
    07.01.14

I love the Vitamin Water 10, especially the orange flavor. They taste good and they are low in calories.

• tnortham333 By  tnortham333
    06.29.14

excellent taste, consistency. Good source of vitamins

• ammsan By  ammsan
    06.25.14

I am a dragon fruit LOVER!! I SURVIVED ON THESE DURING MY 9 MONTHS PREGNANCY.. I cudnt drink water!!!! I used to puke till the day I delivered.. The only liquid I cud tk was the Vitamin water

• tuckiam By  tuckiam
    03.18.14

This water comes in many flavors. I like the dragon fruit best but the others are good too. Very refreshing and tastes better then most of the sports drinks i've tasted. I grab one every once in awhile when i'm in line at the grocery store.

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    02.24.14

I love the flavors and grab one once in awhile when out and about. A bit expensive, would buy more often if it was cheaper.

• MJoy13511 By  MJoy13511
    02.13.14

Vitamin water is great. I love Dragonfruit. It is refreshing and taste good.

• JuliaNicole By  JuliaNicole
    06.17.13

I love Vitamin Water! It tastes great, but it's still hydrating!