Vidalia Chop Wizard | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

Flimsy. Horrible customer service, I might add. I bought one for a restaurant I used to manage and, even though we only chopped veggies, it broke. I bought another one --- same thing. I emailed customer service and was told that the money back guarantee doesn't apply when used in a commercial setting. I find that to be sad. It's like they know their product will crap out on you. Pathetic.

• jenn2285 By  jenn2285
    02.04.16

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• kaith_51 By  kaith_51
    03.04.15

I use a chopper every day.It is amzing!I use it to chop fuits, onions,salad and more!Especially with onions is what you need!

• sarah7182 By  sarah7182
    10.10.14

So for an infomercial gadget I have to say this is one of my favorites. I use it at least once a week and more in the summer with fresh fruits and veggies. Great for little kids fingers.

• lexiedawson By  lexiedawson
    10.07.14

This chopper works great! It's quick and easy and barely leaves any mess. It's great for quick easy meals or to chop up veggies for a salad. We have had ours for a few years and still use it all the time!

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

• sweetpea279 By  sweetpea279
    10.28.13

I purchased the chopper for myself and it's one of my favorite things. Chopping onions and everything a breeze. My son does not like onions and this chops small enough he doesn't notice.

• kaliel By  kaliel
    07.03.13

I really loved this until it broke. Worked great for onions and garlic. It does have to be shut rather hard for it to cut but gives the perfect size pieces for the cooking I do the most.

• beckymaxwell By  beckymaxwell
    07.02.13

Chops fruits and veggies great, but certain cheese's stick and make it hard to clean. Mine broke from trying to cut regular cheddar cheese, my husband was NOT HAPPY, since I broke his toy. So my advice would be not to use it for cheeses or soft food items.

• ClassicMemories By  ClassicMemories
    06.09.13

I bought this chopper years ago and I still love it. It actually makes chopping onions fun. Clean up is a little bit of a chore, but it helps to soak it. The tool it comes with works as well to get out the little stuck pieces. I wiuldn't chop onions without it!

• 1294bm By  1294bm
    09.22.11

We love this at our house. My 7 year old daughter loves to help when I am using this.