Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Review | SheSpeaks

• Vanessa123 By  Vanessa123
    07.22.19

Holy grail primer

This is my favorite eyeshadow primer, it makes my eyeshadow look so much more vibrant and it doesn?t crease up at all.

• Hbrackett4 By  Hbrackett4
    07.22.19

Overall good

It worked well with making my eyeshadow last longer. On a negative note I still noticed creases after a short while which I was disappointed about with the price.

• mimi8989 By  mimi8989
    12.08.17

No more creases

Hold by make in place. No crease still after all day. Love this product.

• tlynn8 By  tlynn8
    12.06.17

its good.

this stuff is definitely full coverage for the eyes. i dont care for the wand, i find it a little difficult to work with, but the formula is good stuff.

• ksayan By  ksayan
    08.30.17

This stuff is amazing!! It really helps keep your makeup on. Even after a long day/night with dancing and sweating!

• BeccaAlvi By  BeccaAlvi
    04.11.17

Great Product!

I really love this eye shadow primer! I had gotten it as a sample and had to go out and purchase my own! The packaging is adorable, and the product itself works so well. I have had long nights outs and my eye makeup stays in place until the next day! Yay for that!

• Rahne92 By  Rahne92
    03.16.17

I got the free deluxe sized sample of this when Ulta had it up for online orders and was super skeptical; I hadn't heard of any kind of makeup primers until very recently. I.don't generally use a lot of makeup as it is, though, so I didn't think it was very necessary. But I was SO IMPRESSED!!! This stuff is AWESOME! It's not heavy at all, it definitely wasn't ruby as ice seen some people mention so a little definitely went a long way, and it blamed pretty flawlessly!!! And I'm seriously PALE AF. I personally don't use facial makeup except some undereye concealer, maybe an occasional highlighter, so I didn't apply it to my whole upper loss, there would have been discolouring on my skin, but I did just the eyelid, allies my shadow and liner, and it held for several hours while we went out on a Valentine's Day date. No creasing or smudging or fading! Awesome, AWESOME stuff!!!!!

• sapphirediva By  sapphirediva
    02.11.17

I used to use this much more than I do now. Back in middle and early high school I thought UD was the end all be all for everything so I wore this all the time. It does make your eyeshadow much more pigmented and last longer. I just don't love the staying power over other brands of primer. I honestly like straight up concealer set with a translucent powder more than this for staying power. I don't think I've used this at all in maybe a year and a half?

• hahill By  hahill
    07.22.16

You don't need a lot for your eyes to glow. Lasts a long time I haven't had to buy any in over three months.

• Sweet39059 By  Sweet39059
    05.18.16

Only needs a little bit to last all day. The primer leaves my eyes full of color for longer periods of time

• Nabiyazaki By  Nabiyazaki
    03.27.16

I love this. It makes my eyeshadow so much. Ore pigmented

• Mishmishyayaya By  Mishmishyayaya
    03.01.16

Let me preface this by first saying how much I LOVE urban decay as a whole. This product in particular is not for me. It really made no difference to me one way or another. If you're interested in a primer of this type, I would recommend the too faced shadow insurance instead.

• chloew22 By  chloew22
    01.10.16

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this primer for eyes. I combine it with my Naked palettes and my eyeshadow will last all day. It's not the cheapest, but compared to some other brands, it's a great price and a great product. I love it!

• Beautybyimpulse By  Beautybyimpulse
    12.13.15

eyeshadow base/primers are a must have. I love urban decay because it fills in all lines and wrinkles on your eyelid so you have a smooth slate to play with while applying your eyeshadow. Your eyeshadows will also appear more vibrant and less dull.

• flemingtessie By  flemingtessie
    09.10.15

Honestly probably my favorit makeup product it holds eyeshadow and liner for so long and can also be worn as a nude eye. It dries slightly matte and really makes your eyes stand out with just a dab in the corner