Universal Pictures E T | SheSpeaks

• Noelgopie Noelgopie
    06.01.13

A meek and alienated little boy finds a stranded extraterrestrial. He has to find the courage to defy the authorities to help the alien return to its home planet. This is a great family movie. It is very emotional and funny. All time favorite

• kat502 By  kat502
    03.28.18

E T Movie

This is one of my favorite movies, Dee Wallace Stone is a good actress, she fits the roll as Mom perfectly. It is a good kids movie , a movie a family can watch together, it made me laugh and cry, I love the alien E T he looks real and he was funny. I give this movie 5 stars.

• MsWendy By  MsWendy
    03.28.18

ET Phone Home!

This movie is a must for any children collection of videos or dvd's. This movie came out when my son was a bit too little to watch it but once he got to age 3.. he was hooked. ET PHONE HOME was one of his favorite things to say. ET is basically a story of a lost alien who befriends a little boy who does everything in his power to help ET NOT get caught by the bad guys (government) A heart warming story for all ages. A short funny- I had a photo of him when he was little with ET on his shirt and he said to me.. Look Mom, there is ET with my shirt on. I thought I would die laughing at him.. gosh so long ago. Anyway... to any of you NEW parents and to you who have not seen this incredible movie, I hope you will. It will make you laugh and cry and you leave with a great feeling at the end.

• Thattagirl By  Thattagirl
    09.01.17

E.T. a classic

I loved watching this movie as a kid, curled up on the sofa with a pack of reeses pieces. Especially watching it around Halloween. It's in my collection.

• mariasays By  mariasays
    06.28.17

A classy family movie

ET PHONE ! ET goes home ! amazing movie for children and adults. not only a fantasy movie as one of the main plots is the friendship among ET and the children. Definitely i movie to be watched again and again!

• Vickyj85 By  Vickyj85
    10.30.16

Go home

Classic movie. I don't watch it any more because I have seen it soooo many times. Great movie for children.

• Awall22 By  Awall22
    09.21.16

I loved this movie growing up and also as an adult.Such a great story.

• sblanning By  sblanning
    06.20.16

Manipulating Cinema

Truly a revolutionary classic that will always remain in my heart as a beloved film. Steven Spielberg and many of the crew from this film are actually getting together again to create a new film called The BFG because they had so much fun exploring the elements of cinema and how to manipulate it to represent the extra terrestrial back in the 80s.

• snappvl By  snappvl
    06.15.16

Great movie!

This is a classic! My children love it too! I actually don't know anyone who doesn't like this movie!

• JacqueS By  JacqueS
    06.06.16

A timeless classic! Drew Berrymore has come a long way from this roll. In an age when Extra Terrestrial movies were all over the tv this one portrayed E.T. As a "nice" space alien. It's nice that not everyone is out to kill or harm the human race. It also was the beginning of Reese's pieces!

• deniserae81 By  deniserae81
    03.06.16

Who can resist this classic movie? E.T. gets stranded from his family, and humans befriend him. He gets to go home. That's the gist of it, but it really is better than it sounds. Drew Barrymore is really young in this movie too.