Uggs Classic Short | SheSpeaks Reviews

• I love Uggs. So comfortable, so cute. Love love love

• ChassyMarie89 By  ChassyMarie89
    01.15.18

Too Cute

I have a dark brown pair of Uggs and I absolutely love them. There so cute and stylish in my opinion. They look cute with jeans. I consider them a must for the fall and winter seasons. I just think there a cute casual look which I love. Also I should mention there pretty warm and comfortable as well. Sounds like a winner to me!!

• mrober16 By  mrober16
    01.11.18

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I have a pair of grey ones and theyre super warm and comfy. I use to buy knock off brands but they always got ruined and crappy really fast. Uggs may be pricey but they last a LOT longer than the off brands.

• STYLEISLIFE20 By  STYLEISLIFE20
    09.28.15

Perfect for a cold day or just to hang out around the house. I will never buy and off brand after having these! LOVE!

• Ayyejax By  Ayyejax
    06.04.15

I LOVE THESE!!!! They're so cute first of all! Come in different lengths. Beautiful different styles as well. I love these for the winter and own 3 pairs!

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    06.03.15

I really like these boots and living near Chicago you really need to wear boots in the seasons! I have a cheaper version of these but would love the real thing! I would spend more for these.

• askaar By  askaar
    05.24.15

love the look and the fit just wish they where cheaper :( a broke teacher like me cant afford them

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    05.19.15

I love Uggs. So comfortable, so cute. Love love love

• Sweetbee7 By  Sweetbee7
    05.19.15

I have loved every style and pair of Uggs I've had! They are super comfortable and keep your feet warm threw any weather. Only thing is you can't get them wet, they definitely are more of a "show" or "for looks" boots! Still, I will continue to buy them!

• MaddieC By  MaddieC
    08.04.14

im obsessed with UGGS anything.; from sandals to tall boots. great addition to anyone collection, they might seem pricey but its seriously not for the quality.

• 6pennies By  6pennies
    07.28.14

love these boots for the winter months they are warm and comfortable