USA Network White Collar Review | SheSpeaks

• Cdettra By  Cdettra
    09.27.18

I enjoyed this show when it was airing. Sorry to see it end but it was a good ending. Not all shows give you ?closure?

• Familymatters By  Familymatters
    06.03.14

Such a smart and funny and well acted and written really unique combination spy and con artist and love story type of show. Ive always enjoyed it and can hardly wait for it to return to watch each year since they split up their seasons. I have had a secret crush on Matt Bomer ever since this show began and I liked him all the more when he came out as he's such a great actor and he is so likeable as well and he makes this show what it is.

• AnitaJax By  AnitaJax
    01.20.14

Smart, fun and entertaining. It's con versus spy. Excellent cast. Good long and short story lines. Amusing plot twists.

• socialzigi By  socialzigi
    08.06.12

I just LOVE this show! Besides the fact that I could watch Matt Bomer all day, the acting is phenomenal! I love shows that make you think and the creativity in each episode keeps me on the edge of my seat. I'm always surprised by what happens next.

• mintmom By  mintmom
    06.11.12

My husband and I love this show and never miss it. The whole USA summer lineup is great. Mozzy is my favorite character and you can't help but love Neil.

• piaspeaks By  piaspeaks
    04.07.12

I love this show because of the two main characters and the interesting plots each week. Each week there is a resolution to a case but also the main characters develop.

• Racingchik44 By  Racingchik44
    10.03.11

Neil plus a crimesolving show is the best thing they ever came up with!! I would highly rcommend that everyone who likes shows like this watch it.

• katstrat20 By  katstrat20
    10.28.10

Love this show! It doesn't require a lot of focus, but it has tons of charm. Plus how adorable is Neil?!

• jagartist By  jagartist
    10.28.10

My husband and I love this show. We have watched it from the start and can't wait until it returns. I would recommend it to a friend

• ladytandio By  ladytandio
    05.25.10

I love this show! I can not wait for this show to come back on! My mom and I think that it is one of the best shows out there. I love all the characters! We can not wait for it to come back on!

• prettymuchsb By  prettymuchsb
    04.06.10

this is a really great show! i would recommend to anyone.

• ballerine_avec_ardeur By  ballerine_avec_ardeur
    02.23.10

I am in love with this show. At the end of the first season I just about died when It ended! I never stopped thinking about! Now as the second season is going I have attached myself to characters. It really is wonderful!

• Babygrrrl923 By  Babygrrrl923
    02.10.10

My boyfriend and I absolutely love this show!!!! We always make sure to NOT miss this show on Tuesday nights. I make it a priority to get home from my night class this particular time to see it! If not, good thing we can still watch it online at the USA website. Not to mention my boyfriend and I have recently gotten into the online game, which is very entertaining and gives us something to do together while putting in each of our inputs towards it. It feels like you Nick Caffrey! Anyways, this show is a definite new addiction for us.

• cleanliving By  cleanliving
    02.05.10

Great show! If you haven't seen it yet - check it out on USA, you can watch the ones you missed online. White Collar is about the unlikely partnership of a con artist and an FBI agent who have been playing cat and mouse for years. Neal Caffrey (Matt Bomer), a charming criminal mastermind, is finally caught by his nemesis, FBI Agent Peter Burke (Tim DeKay.) When Neal escapes from a maximum-security prison to find his long-lost love, Peter nabs him once again. Rather than returning to jail, Neal suggests an alternate plan: He'll provide his criminal expertise to assist the Feds in catching other elusive criminals in exchange for his eventual freedom. Initially wary, Peter quickly finds that Neal provides insight and intuition that can't be found on the right side of the law.