Tropicana Trop50 Some Pulp | SheSpeaks

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.17.15

This is pretty good. I like that it's cut down in sugar and I can still get the vitamin C and potassium. I like that's it's healthier If I get oj I get this kind.

• nikkii145 By  nikkii145
    07.24.14

Love this OJ! I'm not a huge OJ fan, but this stuff was good. Love the pulp!

• robinann19599 By  robinann19599
    02.22.14

Love Tropicana.....hoped I could also cut out a few calories. I'll suck up the calories...terrible after taste.

• lovingmomof5 By  lovingmomof5
    08.30.13

Great, it tastes like fresh squeezed juice from the tree

• MissKing By  MissKing
    08.29.13

Great flavor and wonder design. Very healthy and love to have my family drink it.

• anngut By  anngut
    10.02.11

A GREAT juice for diabetics! With way less sugar than regular OJ and still all the vitamins. Tastes great, I can't tell the difference. 5 stars from me!

• celler By  celler
    10.08.10

Great. Tastes like fresh squeezed juice from the tree.

• pcelestegibson By  pcelestegibson
    09.28.10

I tried this to me and it tasted like extremely watered down OJ. I would just rather have the real thing. I have not bought it since and have advised all my friends no to either

• kellie0722 By  kellie0722
    08.24.10

Love Tropicana 50 products - I have trouble digesting the real sweet OJ and this helps fill my taste need without the calories. Prefer the Trop 50 calcium without pulp - entire family drinks it every day!! LOVE IT!

• Lauralea35 By  Lauralea35
    08.18.10

Trop 50 is the worst OJ ever. If you want light OJ buy the good stuff and water it down..its cheaper and it tastes better.