TripAdvisor | SheSpeaks

• Charlisha222 Charlisha222
    11.08.12

Good website to look at hotel reviews. You can even view pictures that other travelers took of the hotel, area, etc. I recommend looking at Trip Advisor for hotel reviews before booking!!

• mariasays By  mariasays
    06.28.17

If you are a traveler you will love trip advisor!

if you are a traveler as i am , you will love trip advisor! a great platform that offers you information about everything (bad or good) so you can decide if you want to visit or not a place! really helpful but we have to take into consideration that the critics and the comments are personal!

• getfitchick By  getfitchick
    07.18.15

I often use Trip Advisor to find reviews on "things to do", hotels, restaurants, etc. I find them to be very helpful!

• IvyFawn By  IvyFawn
    09.15.14

The hotel prices are not very accurate and there are way many more hotels, places that need to be added to the site. It is a very useful site anyway.

• MsChristinaK By  MsChristinaK
    09.12.14

My go to before I book any vacation. Never have been disappointed with hotels since.

• cupidbaby0311 By  cupidbaby0311
    09.11.14

I love TripAdvisor! I spend endless hours on this site reading reviews for places I want to go. You always have to keep an open mind though because some reviews can be grossly misleading. I also try to make sure I write objective reviews for other people to read. I try to include as much information as I can to give them a good idea of my experience.

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    02.18.14

This is a go to site for me when I am planning a vacation. You get honest reviews from people who stayed at the resorts or hotels you are looking into and the activities around the area. I love reading all the helpful information and I also leave reviews of places I stay so I know it is an honest site. If you are booking a vacation this is a must go to site.

• Jfocus By  Jfocus
    04.04.13

I never book a trip without checking tripadvisor first! It's real feedback from real customers. I love the candid photos too.

• Grammyof5 By  Grammyof5
    12.07.12

I have found this website to be invaluable when planning trips. I use them whenever we are going to a new location and want to pick a hotel that others have stayed at and rated. We have used it for restaurant recommendations as well and have found it to be spot on as far as others experiences there and the food and service offered. I even leave my own reviews and have been rewarded for doing so with travel bag tags, and other miscellaneous travel related items. Very rarely do I go someplace new without checking out the ratings on Tripadvisor.com.

• leilamo By  leilamo
    11.15.12

We always use Trip Advisor before booking! You can see what other people have to say, see their pictures, and get pricing. This is a great resource for travelers.

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222