Tostitos Artisan Recipes Fire Roasted Chipotle Tortilla Chips | SheSpeaks

• These are so far beyond delicious it ridiculous I love them so much that I get them everytime I shop

• CatsMom CatsMom
    04.30.11

I didn't enjoy this zesty Chipotle flavor nearly as much as the unique Roasted Garlic & Bean version. This tastes like an extra zesty, yet generic Doritos. Dipping them in sour cream does make them better though.

• slwbishop By  slwbishop
    10.19.17

Delicious and addictive

I love these chips. They add a delicious extra kick to guacamole and salsa. But be warned they are addictive.

• mommyof4monkeys By  mommyof4monkeys
    08.04.16

These are delicious. My entire family loves them. Great with dip and still holds its own without it.

• Reese1967 By  Reese1967
    07.06.16

These are so delicious these are my new favorite chips. I had my daughters over and they love them they are very different from other tortilla chips. The flavor is amazing

• housepartyLV By  housepartyLV
    10.01.15

I got them for my last party and everyone loved them and wanted to know where i got them since the were such a great hit at my last party they will be at all my next parties.

• Churchhat By  Churchhat
    09.04.15

I LOVE AUTHENTIC MEXICAN CUISINE AND THIS CHIP REALLY MAKES MY SALSA SING! THIS HAS THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF FLAVOR SALT AND TEXTURE YOU WILL HEAR A CRISP SOUND WITH EVERY BITE TO SAVOUR!

• dmg4873 By  dmg4873
    06.14.15

amazing flavor! I couldn't eat just one! Bought more for my party

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    05.19.15

• Skushner13 By  Skushner13
    03.03.15

These are my absolute favorite chips! I eat one chip and have a hard time closing the bag! Wish they were a little cheaper though in price, but I would still recommend to a friend or family member!

• Anderson828 By  Anderson828
    01.25.15

Love it!! Dip it in Salas and it's an it kicks with flavor

• msteeve1024 By  msteeve1024
    11.09.14

These chips are salty and delicious with some hot salsa!