Photo Source: https://www.dinneratthezoo.com/baked-tortellini/
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
Makes: 8 Servings
Tortellini pasta with artichoke, ground beef, pink sauce and topped with cheese.
shredded mozzarella cheese
8 oz. block
triple cheese tortellini
1. Preheat oven to 375°
2.Cook ground beef in a 1-2 inch pan until brown. Set aside.
3. Pour marinara sauce into a 11 inch baking dish.
4. Cut cream cheese into small cubes and put into the baking dish.
5. Put the baking dish into the oven for 10 minutes.
6. Cook tortellini as directed.
7. Mix the cooked tortellini, ground beef, artichoke and 1 cup of mozzarella into the baking dish.
8. Sprinkle the remaining cup of mozzarella into the baking dish and put it into the oven for 30 minutes.
9. Serve and enjoy.
other recipes in main dishes
This is a favorite one-dish oven baked staple in our home! It's easy and delicious, and clean-up is a breeze!
Cheesy shrimp and tortellini dish made with jumbo shrimp, cheese filled tortellinis and tomato basil Alfredo sauce.
This is my favorite, quick and healthy recipe for a delicious meal for a busy woman!