- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Prep + Cook Time:
Photo Source: https://www.dinneratthezoo.com/baked-tortellini/
Makes: 8 Servings
Tortellini pasta with artichoke, ground beef, pink sauce and topped with cheese.
shredded mozzarella cheese
8 oz. block
triple cheese tortellini
1. Preheat oven to 375°
2.Cook ground beef in a 1-2 inch pan until brown. Set aside.
3. Pour marinara sauce into a 11 inch baking dish.
4. Cut cream cheese into small cubes and put into the baking dish.
5. Put the baking dish into the oven for 10 minutes.
6. Cook tortellini as directed.
7. Mix the cooked tortellini, ground beef, artichoke and 1 cup of mozzarella into the baking dish.
8. Sprinkle the remaining cup of mozzarella into the baking dish and put it into the oven for 30 minutes.
9. Serve and enjoy.
via Dinner At The Zoo
Other recipes in main dishes
This is a delightful low-calorie, low-fat healthy dish! You can eat it as a side or be creative and add in some more vegetables or proteins to make it a …
For those of you who have yet to jump on the zoodle wagon, zoodles are simply zucchini noodles. You create these tasty little zucchini noodles by using a…
Grill until well cooked all the way through and enjoy with your favorite grilled summer veggies and steamed rice. Takes about 10 to fifteen minutes to g…