Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette | SheSpeaks

• blackbettie37 By  blackbettie37
    04.19.18

No Fallout

This is one of my favorite palettes ever, the colors do not have much fallout and the shades are gorgeous.

• tbender By  tbender
    03.29.18

Too faced Gem

Too faced is my favorite brand of makeup. This palette is A wide variety of richly pimented shadows. Application is effortless. This is a easy day to evening Palette !

• Friesgirl By  Friesgirl
    03.13.18

50/50 pallet

Too Faced chocolate bar pallet is a cult classic you either love it or you hate it! although the colors may look boring it's a good neutral pallet with some pretty pops of color. The formula is a bit powdery but smells like you just opened up a packet of hot cocoa, the colors need to be built up but they blend beautifully! It's mix of cool and warm tones along with it's different finishes it's definitely a solid pallet to add to our collection.

• denovot By  denovot
    01.27.18

Great pallet and you can eat your fallout! ; )

Great formula, don't know why they insist on changing formula's with their pallets! I get this one has cocoa in it but that applies to all of their pallets. I digress, it smells lovely, blends great and they are buildable. Great range of colors with nice pigment.

• MalumIncarnatum By  MalumIncarnatum
    12.20.17

Good Palette, but nothing to go crazy about.

This was my very first higher end eyeshadow palette I had ever bought, and I absolutely loved it at first. The shadows are still pretty good quality, but there are others that I prefer to this palette and most of Too Faced palettes. It smells amazing and the colors are fairly nice, but they?re nothing absolutely to die for. My one complaint is the packaging, while it is absolutely adorable, my palette got smashed while traveling and the lid won?t close anymore because it?s so bent out of shape.

• hey_lee By  hey_lee
    10.23.17

Delicious

MMM! Scrumptious I could almost eat it! I love this bar of eye shadow. It smells amazing! Oh so good, and it is very pigmented for nice, bright, vibrant colors! Really the only downside is the price. I wish it was more reasoble so I could have all the palates instead of it being a very special treat. It is amazing though and they are a great company!

• LyciaG By  LyciaG
    09.25.17

Do It

OMG!!! Okay so I have this pallet and 1st of all I'd just like to say IT SMELLS AMAZING !!! Just like chocolate, you could literally eat it. This is such an amazing pallet next to the Too Faced Peachy one, the shadows allow you to either do a night life smokey or an everyday neutral look. The one thing I really like about it is how smooth the colors and pigments are in each shadow. It's really hard to actually find colors that will show up on brown skin and this on did very well, its super compact for easy stow away and super cute, it is a little pricey but the shadows last pretty long.

• raaaani By  raaaani
    09.25.17

I love a bronze smokey eye and this helps me achieve that look! Idk if it's just me, but it smells so good lol. The colors are pigmented and blendable. I don't get any fall out which is what I've heard about it. But it's so beautiful!

• marielanr By  marielanr
    05.12.17

This palette is really useful to create day and night looks. It has a variety of shades (matte, shimmer/pearl finish), it also has dark and light shades that make it easy to create many different looks. You can create fun looks with color and also more neutral eye looks. All the shades are also really pigmented. The palette itself is a descent size and easy to travel with. This is one of my favorite palette, and definitely worth the price!

• Tulip102903 By  Tulip102903
    04.29.17

One of my favorite palettes

I really love this palette. The shadows are very blendable and pigmented. The colors work well for minimal or dramatic makeup. The light chocolate scent is a bonus!