Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette

4.7
              Rated #15 in Makeup - Eyes
31 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

I bought this palette about a month ago and it is absolutely perfect for those neutral fall looks. It also smells like chocolate that makes my mornings better :)

This is such a beautiful and unique palette. The shades are gorgeous. A must have for any makeup fan.

One of my favorite palettes I really love this palette. The shadows are very blendable and pigmented. The colors work well for minimal or dramatic makeup. The light chocolate scent is a bonus!

This palette is really useful to create day and night looks. It has a variety of shades (matte, shimmer/pearl finish), it also has dark and light shades that make it easy to create many different looks. You can create fun looks with color and also more neutral eye looks. All the shades are also really pigmented. The palette itself is a descent size and easy to travel with. This is one of my favorite palette, and definitely worth the price!

I love a bronze smokey eye and this helps me achieve that look! Idk if it's just me, but it smells so good lol. The colors are pigmented and blendable. I don't get any fall out which is what I've heard about it. But it's so beautiful!

Do It OMG!!! Okay so I have this pallet and 1st of all I'd just like to say IT SMELLS AMAZING !!! Just like chocolate, you could literally eat it. This is such an amazing pallet next to the Too Faced Peachy one, the shadows allow you to either do a night life smokey or an everyday neutral look. The one thing I really like about it is how smooth the colors and pigments are in each shadow. It's really hard to actually find colors that will show up on brown skin and this on did very well, its super compact for easy stow away and super cute, it is a little pricey but the shadows last pretty long.

Delicious MMM! Scrumptious I could almost eat it! I love this bar of eye shadow. It smells amazing! Oh so good, and it is very pigmented for nice, bright, vibrant colors! Really the only downside is the price. I wish it was more reasoble so I could have all the palates instead of it being a very special treat. It is amazing though and they are a great company!

Great pallet and you can eat your fallout! ; ) Great formula, don't know why they insist on changing formula's with their pallets! I get this one has cocoa in it but that applies to all of their pallets. I digress, it smells lovely, blends great and they are buildable. Great range of colors with nice pigment.

Too faced Gem Too faced is my favorite brand of makeup. This palette is A wide variety of richly pimented shadows. Application is effortless. This is a easy day to evening Palette !

No Fallout This is one of my favorite palettes ever, the colors do not have much fallout and the shades are gorgeous.

I have so many eye shadow palettes that it is hard to make sure I am using them all. Out of all of my palettes, I consistently come back to my Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette. I love using the shadow "Salted Caramel" as a transition shade and "Milk Chocolate" in my crease. They are super blendable, creamy, and the perfect matte shades for a neutral-warm natural eyeshadow look. I also love using "Marzipan" as an all over lid color. It is a beautiful shimmery shade. I also always use my MAC Paint Pot in Painterly to prime my lids, and use "White Chocolate" to set it. "Champaign Truffle" is a great brow bone highlight, especially for those of us with lighter complexions. I don't do a whole lot of dramatic looks, so some of the darker shadows are not used as much, but despite that, this palette is one I couldn't do without.

Too cool!! One of my many favorite Too Faced products! I love this Chocolate Bar palette! First of all, it smells delicious! The shadow shades are all so pretty and you can create so many eye looks with them. The pigments are great and they wear for hours. This is just an overall great eyeshadow palette to have in your collection. Cute packaging too! I highly recommend trying this!!!

I have a pretty big collection of eyeshadow palettes, and I still enjoy using this. The shadows themselves are quite butter and blend really well. The colors are cohesive and you can make a lot of eye looks using this alone. It also smells so amazing I want to eat it every time I use it.

My sister has this and I used it the other day and have to go buy this for myself! Great colors and great overall eyeshadow. Very natural

Too Faced is just a great brand, it's that simple. This of course smells amazing. The colors compliment my skin tone perfectly, and I cannot get enough of this beautiful Chocolate pallet. Job well done Too Faced. Keep being great