Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara Review | SheSpeaks

• valentta By  valentta
    12.23.20

No globs or clumps

Pretty decent mascara. Didn?t expect it to be but it didn?t leave any globs or clumps like my current one does. My eyelashes always looked great

• Angelaangel77 By  Angelaangel77
    12.23.20

Too faced no face

One of the y out there court sure once this not your lashes they look thick long and healthy doesn?t clump either

• beautybabemaria By  beautybabemaria
    12.18.20

Not for me.

I dont like it. Its smudgey and clumpy. Its not worth the hype for me just a mess...

• amandaromanramirez By  amandaromanramirez
    12.02.20

it makes your lashes voluminous, thick, and long, but it is not smudge-proof. 2 hours in and under my eye it is gray/black.

• MmeIszler By  MmeIszler
    11.27.20

Not worth the hype

Aside from it being a mediocre mascara at best, I think the price is too high. The mascara flakes off and leaves my eyes stinging after a day of wear.

• aliciamarie3 By  aliciamarie3
    11.22.20

Nope!

I don't understand how this has a cult following. Flakes off, requires massive amounts of effort to remove, and it it didn't even make my lashes look fuller or longer. Save your money.

• Danielle1213 By  Danielle1213
    11.21.20

I absolutely love this mascara. This made my eyes lashes thickets and longer. You have to make sure you apply this correctly or your not going to like this product. I highly recommend this product for anyone.

• Tiffkis By  Tiffkis
    08.20.20

Awesome product

Absolutely love this mascara! I will admit I have naturally long lashes, but this mascara adds drama by making the lashes look fuller, darker and longer. It wears really well. I?ve been using it for years and don?t plan on changing my mascara anytime soon. I highly recommend it!

• Jenna_B By  Jenna_B
    04.29.20

Good mascara

This mascara gives me dark and voluminous lashes! The brush is really good and I love the packaging! I wished it would make my lashes longer tho. Overall it?s a great mascara!

• Brookep696 By  Brookep696
    04.14.20

One of the best!

This is a great mascara! It stays on all day and holds the curl in my lashes! It does tend to flake by the end of the night.

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    01.27.20

Marvelous Mascara

I absolutely love how much volume I get from using this mascara! Just a few swipes on my lashes and they look bigger, longer, and thicker! No more need to use fake lashes because I can achieve the same results using this! Doesn't become dry or flaky! Stays on! Stays put!

• Tessaxreann By  Tessaxreann
    01.13.20

Amazing

This is my favorite mascara I?ve purchased it 4 times it gives the length for my lashes and it?s not think and clumpy doesn?t flake

• senam_ By  senam_
    01.13.20

Holy grail mascara!

The stuff is incredible. Nothing makes my lashes look as full and as long as Too Faced Better Than Sex. I?ve strayed a few times to see if there is anything better but I always come back to this one.

• gwanita By  gwanita
    12.17.19

Love

Loved this mascara so much, went on great no cou is and my lashes looked fab!

• Gaelicark By  Gaelicark
    12.17.19

Da bomb diggity

What a find! I've been using this for over a year, and I can't live without it! Goes on smooth, plump up the lashes and looks like da bomb diggity! Vegan, cruelty-free and lasts a good long time... a Fabulous investment!