Thomas the tank engine wooden Thomas trains | SheSpeaks

• ashley1988 By  ashley1988
    11.04.18

i love it

my kids love toys including this would love to try some we will give great reviews i have 3 kids

• Cmellone By  Cmellone
    05.10.18

Thomas and the train is a great toy for boys or girls and they provide them with creative play options, the wooden ones although more expensive there quality is great, they roll and move easily as well.

• MarcieinMommyland By  MarcieinMommyland
    01.09.18

Best toy for toddlers!

My son got into these at 1yo and still plays with them at 4yo. Great investment!

• Blandiloquent88 By  Blandiloquent88
    06.16.16

Fun to play with

My son loves Thomas the train. These trains are perfect for him. They last so much longer than the metal trains do.

• Fuzzmucker By  Fuzzmucker
    04.27.16

My son is really into thomas the train and he has several of these and they have held up very well to his rough play

• AmySS84 By  AmySS84
    01.24.16

I don't know one child that has not enjoyed playing with the Thomas the Train series of toys. My son still has his. I have put them away to pass them on to his children one day. My nephew has several and the girls in the family also play with the trains. They are fun for everyone.

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    07.08.15

Bought my grandson a bunch of Thomas trains for his 3rd birthday. What a wonderful gift for him and his Daddy to share and enjoy. These little trains will last a lifetime!

• MamaGreen By  MamaGreen
    05.23.15

These are so great (but can hurt when they're stepped on)! I love that they fit on generic train tracks also so you don't need to purchase new tracks if you already have some at home.

• Nickeylynn By  Nickeylynn
    05.18.15

LOVE these! We try to get away from electronic toys as much as possible, these are great for that. They are fun, interactive and make them use their imagination! I love that they are sturdy, you can add to the set without having to find specifics like with other train sets.

• arianasullivan By  arianasullivan
    03.16.15

Both of my boys love trains, so this was one of the first "big boy" toys they were given. I love them because they are not very loud when the kids play with them on the tile floors (as opposed to plastic trains) and they don't fall apart so even my youngest, who is going through the phase where most toys seem toy find their way into his mouth, can safely play with them. I do wish they were slightly less expensive, though.