ThermaCare HeatWraps | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

I got into a car accident a couple of years ago and was in constant pain. I used this almost daily to allow some of my aches and pains to ease and it was one of the things that helped me to make it through until my back was fixed. I can't imagine what I would have done without something like this!

• elizaleona By  elizaleona
    07.18.16

Takes the ache away

I used to have terrible, terrible menstrual cramps (no longer, thankfully). Because I didn't want to overdose on OTC pain meds, there was only so much that ibuprofen could do. Using one of these wraps helped a good deal with relaxing my uterine and lower back muscles so I could wait for the pills to kick in without screaming. Thank goodness for the tried and true heat therapy.

• getfitchick By  getfitchick
    07.18.15

I've used these many times for lower back pain. They keep my muscles warm, which relieves the pain. I still use them as needed.

• Bagel2332 By  Bagel2332
    06.27.15

I use the me steal version of these for cramps and I can tell you, they are a lifesaver. Sometimes they are the only thing that allows me to get out of bed.

• suerelove By  suerelove
    05.07.15

We have used this product. My husband is a runner. He is thinks it works great for a quick fix.

• damarisc By  damarisc
    05.07.15

These wrap are awesome I buy them for bachaches and for neck great for on the go

• Skushner13 By  Skushner13
    03.03.15

These wraps work really well and work nice if you are on the go! Slightly costly,but they do do the trick!

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.25.15

I love these. They work great for cramps and back pain. Last pretty long and are decently priced

• greenbean1220 By  greenbean1220
    10.07.14

So good, I really love this wraps. They are great for at work when you can't lay on the couch with a heating pad. The only reason I'm not 5 staring them is the adhesive is not the greatest. I would tie them on with a long scarf or something. Still, great product to have around when you need it!

• CountryDiamond By  CountryDiamond
    09.30.14

When I have over done it working outside and my back and hips go to hurting. I use these. Yes I use these on my hips too. Kinda weird I know, but they truly work!

• Rebecca33 By  Rebecca33
    08.09.14

I like it but it only worked for a short time