The Muppets Movie | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.08.13

Jason Segel, you can do no wrong. This movie is perfection. I'm 31 w/ no kids and I still watch this movie regularly. I'm a bit sad to learn that Mr. Segel won't be in the next movie, as I feel he was a vital part in this one being so wonderful.

• briannacorcione23 By  briannacorcione23
    03.04.18

The muppets are my favorite!

Im a huge disney fan and the muppets are my favorite... This movie is really cute and its not like the older Muppet movies, so dont compare it to them

• mollzim9 By  mollzim9
    07.21.16

happy son

very entertaining for my son. It was cute to watch

• Hazemarie3 By  Hazemarie3
    07.06.16

OK movie

Some of the humor was good. I wasn't crazy about this movie, but it wasn't terrible. I would only watch it once, and that is all that I needed.

• KellyN By  KellyN
    02.10.16

Being in my 40's and growing up with muppet movies makes this very nostalgic for me. I was glad to see them all again on the big screen. Timeless fun never ends with these guys. So glad to share with my kids. Great movie to watch with the whole family!!

• RachelRitaRae By  RachelRitaRae
    10.25.15

I loved this movie, usually I get automatically turned off by musical movies, but the songs are catchy and cute and the acting is great. I loved the story and it kept me interested. Excellent family movie, didn't get sick of it when my daughter watched it 24-7

• jrob0210 By  jrob0210
    06.14.15

Very cute movie. Humor for kids and adults. Great family night movie!

• Wordstoliveby By  Wordstoliveby
    05.23.15

I was a Muppets kid growing up. I watched it every week without fail. Needless to say, it was nostalgia that made me want to see this new Muppets movie. Was it the awesome recollection of the Muppets from my childhood? No. Was it decent in a new way? I guess...

• vintagepurple By  vintagepurple
    11.23.13

best!! awesome songs, and realistic ending, ( kinda)

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    10.08.13

• Downgirl561 By  Downgirl561
    06.08.13

Really cute, a good movie for kids..