The Muppets Movie Review | SheSpeaks

• jenmartin74 By  jenmartin74
    05.27.19

Cute!

This was a cute movie. It had great humor. I loved that my kids got to enjoy the muppets like I did. They loved the music.

• briannacorcione23 By  briannacorcione23
    03.04.18

The muppets are my favorite!

Im a huge disney fan and the muppets are my favorite... This movie is really cute and its not like the older Muppet movies, so dont compare it to them

• mollzim9 By  mollzim9
    07.21.16

happy son

very entertaining for my son. It was cute to watch

• Hazemarie3 By  Hazemarie3
    07.06.16

OK movie

Some of the humor was good. I wasn't crazy about this movie, but it wasn't terrible. I would only watch it once, and that is all that I needed.

• KellyN By  KellyN
    02.10.16

Being in my 40's and growing up with muppet movies makes this very nostalgic for me. I was glad to see them all again on the big screen. Timeless fun never ends with these guys. So glad to share with my kids. Great movie to watch with the whole family!!

• RachelRitaRae By  RachelRitaRae
    10.25.15

I loved this movie, usually I get automatically turned off by musical movies, but the songs are catchy and cute and the acting is great. I loved the story and it kept me interested. Excellent family movie, didn't get sick of it when my daughter watched it 24-7

• jrob0210 By  jrob0210
    06.14.15

Very cute movie. Humor for kids and adults. Great family night movie!

• Wordstoliveby By  Wordstoliveby
    05.23.15

I was a Muppets kid growing up. I watched it every week without fail. Needless to say, it was nostalgia that made me want to see this new Muppets movie. Was it the awesome recollection of the Muppets from my childhood? No. Was it decent in a new way? I guess...

• vintagepurple By  vintagepurple
    11.23.13

best!! awesome songs, and realistic ending, ( kinda)

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    10.08.13

Jason Segel, you can do no wrong. This movie is perfection. I'm 31 w/ no kids and I still watch this movie regularly. I'm a bit sad to learn that Mr. Segel won't be in the next movie, as I feel he was a vital part in this one being so wonderful.

• Downgirl561 By  Downgirl561
    06.08.13

Really cute, a good movie for kids..

• dealinanddishin By  dealinanddishin
    05.29.13

I wanted to love this. The Muppets are great, but this was not great. I do not like Jason Segel so that was a negative right off the bat. If you want to watch Muppets get the shows or old movies...Muppet Christmas Carol is wonderful!

• brishell By  brishell
    04.18.13

What a terrific movie! I'm a big fan of the Muppets and truly loved the idea of a story bringing them back. I wanted my children to experience the same characters I grew to love. With this movie they indeed got to see how fun the Muppets are and how entertaining they can be. I agree with other posts that this can be enjoyed by the whole family, and truly enjoyed all the cameos.

• savannahjon50 By  savannahjon50
    04.05.13

Its a cute little movie

• momsgonecrazy By  momsgonecrazy
    02.10.13

Very cute movie that my whole family enjoys. Shockingly, my 6-year-old son is the one who requests it the most.