The Muppets Movie

The Muppets Movie

3.9
              Rated #139 in Movies
22 Reviews 3.9/5 stars

i can't stand the muppets

I wanted to love this. The Muppets are great, but this was not great. I do not like Jason Segel so that was a negative right off the bat. If you want to watch Muppets get the shows or old movies...Muppet Christmas Carol is wonderful!

My 8 yr old daughter loved this movie and while I thought it was cute/quirky, I was disappointed that it didn't stay true to the old Muppet Movie style that I grew up with. The Man or Muppet scene just made me cringe!! Overall, a good family movie with a feel good ending.

I grew up with the muppets and was expecting a bit more from this movie. I loved the moopets, they were a great addition to the cast. But I wish it included more story with all of the muppets.

OK movie Some of the humor was good. I wasn't crazy about this movie, but it wasn't terrible. I would only watch it once, and that is all that I needed.

happy son very entertaining for my son. It was cute to watch

I was a Muppets kid growing up. I watched it every week without fail. Needless to say, it was nostalgia that made me want to see this new Muppets movie. Was it the awesome recollection of the Muppets from my childhood? No. Was it decent in a new way? I guess...

Jason Segel, you can do no wrong. This movie is perfection. I'm 31 w/ no kids and I still watch this movie regularly. I'm a bit sad to learn that Mr. Segel won't be in the next movie, as I feel he was a vital part in this one being so wonderful.

Really cute, a good movie for kids..

Cute! This was a cute movie. It had great humor. I loved that my kids got to enjoy the muppets like I did. They loved the music.

What a terrific movie! I'm a big fan of the Muppets and truly loved the idea of a story bringing them back. I wanted my children to experience the same characters I grew to love. With this movie they indeed got to see how fun the Muppets are and how entertaining they can be. I agree with other posts that this can be enjoyed by the whole family, and truly enjoyed all the cameos.

Very cute movie that my whole family enjoys. Shockingly, my 6-year-old son is the one who requests it the most.

surprisingly cute and funny.

I never saw the original muppets movie. So I have nothing to compare it to. However, I love this movie. I actually watched it today. We are always singing the songs. Too catchy!

The muppets are my favorite! Im a huge disney fan and the muppets are my favorite... This movie is really cute and its not like the older Muppet movies, so dont compare it to them