The Family That Preys Movie Review | SheSpeaks

• Booney86 By  Booney86
    03.29.19

Long live madea

What a fantastic film never gets old tyler perry is a genius relatable resonates with the viewers

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.15.18

Tyler Perry's the real deal

Can't go wrong with Tyler Perry I feel this one hits all the right notes thumbs up for that movie one of the best I've ever seen excellent idea for a birthday or just because

• laurlaur04 By  laurlaur04
    09.02.15

GREAT Movie! Then again all Tyler Perry movies are fantastic. The actors were expertly chosen, and played their parts wonderfully.

• Jassy0629 By  Jassy0629
    11.05.13

Great movie. I love all of Tyler Perry's movies

• babygirl8082k By  babygirl8082k
    04.19.12

I loved this movie just as good as Tyler's Madea movies. Another great to add to the collection

• mdunnings By  mdunnings

Great movie.

• tia450 By  tia450
    02.22.12

The Family that Preys is Tyler Perry at his best! For those who are tired of seeing Medea this movie moves beyond base stereotypes and explores family dynamics. The struggle between loyalty and the seduction of money is a prominent theme. This movie is a great movie for date night, there are some steamy love scenes for the romantic at heart.

• basimah2kk By  basimah2kk

Love this movie!

• roenicklover By  roenicklover
    02.22.12

an awesome movie, i love tyler perry and all his movies and plays and this is a very well done movie about love, greed and deception.

• jmelee82 By  jmelee82
    04.07.11

I have watched this movie at least ten times. Every time I do, I get the opportunity to experience the broad range of human emotions in one sitting.

• momagarry By  momagarry
    09.25.09

This was a very good movie

• cybrown551 By  cybrown551
    09.24.09

I loved it. It was so funny.

• dreamstar2380 By  dreamstar2380
    09.23.09

love the movie.

• melsplace By  melsplace
    09.17.09

I love most of his movies funny, about life situations, love, hope, family. I also enjoyed this one check out some of his other you will enjoy them also. Have a great day

• kristina_ganeva By  kristina_ganeva
    09.14.09

I start watching Tyller Perry`s movies couple of days ago. I saw a good ratings on the web-side so i decided to spend some time in front of the TV. Well i am very happy i did. His movies are really good, i recommend to watch it.