The Balm Balm Shelter Tinted Moisturizer | SheSpeaks

• drspaceman drspaceman
    06.19.12

It's a good tinted moisturizer. My grandmother ended up taking mine because she liked it so much. YEAH, you read that correctly, MY GRANDMOTHER.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Good consistency

• sonyjean By  sonyjean
    06.23.12

I love the balm's products and I own many of them. This by far is the best TM ever and believe me I have tried them all. Well at least it seems that way. This one covers well and works great with my oily skin. I love that it has a high SPF and the way it makes my skin look and feel is a plus. I never want to be without this that I have 3 back up tubes. It is kinda pricy but, well worth it.

• drspaceman By  drspaceman
    06.19.12

• Upriser7 By  Upriser7
    05.24.10

Wow! One of the best!

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    05.16.10

i find that the SPF is too low. i would rather have something much stronger and around the upper 25's in SPF

• hiho_27 By  hiho_27
    05.12.10

I was looking for a product that would even out my uneven skin tone and not feel heavy also. I discovered this tinted moisturizer that does amazing work. Bonus, it has SPF 18 in it too! I love it, it's not greasy, and DOES NOT look like you have anything on. Oh and this is very easy to apply, just lather some on like regular facial moisturizer.