Target Up Baby Wipes | SheSpeaks

• IE-mommy By  IE-mommy
    10.23.17

Best option

Love the options, love the price, love them. Their sensitve wipes are great for sensitve soft baby skin

• Artisticnic By  Artisticnic
    09.28.17

Too thin- makes diaper changing messier

The good thing about these wipes is that they are cheap but not really worth saving the money because they are just too thin. When cleaning BM you have to use extra wipes to avoid getting it on your hands. Other non- store brand wipes are more efficient due to being thicker.

• catpowell91 By  catpowell91
    08.07.15

These wipes always help me get the job done quick and easy. My daughter as with any baby hates diaper changes and these wipes are durable enough to clean up even the messiest of blow outs she throws my way. While not the most durable of wipes I still get the job done.

• tiffie By  tiffie
    03.31.14

I find them to be a little too saturated and the perfume is overpowering, I actually found myself wringing out a wipe as I got to the end of the container. Not for me.

• Sculthorpe By  Sculthorpe
    08.23.13

By far the best wipes out there, even compared to Huggies and Pampers. The price is just an added bonus!!! Even though both my kids are out of diapers, I still have the Up and Up wipes around my house (and car) to clean up the occasional dirty face and/or hands. Can't say enough good things about the Up and Up Target brand!!!

• Beachgirl714 By  Beachgirl714
    06.26.12

i dislike these wipes do to the material of the cloth its way to stretchy sort of like a nylon material seems when you change a diaper and you wipe everything goes through way to messy for me...

• RissaG By  RissaG
    03.21.12

I love shopping at Target and I love their products.

• keeganandjacksmommy By  keeganandjacksmommy
    09.24.11

love them!!!

• buggyangel By  buggyangel
    09.15.11

I have used these and as compared to Huggies Natural care wipes these felt more like a makeup remover wipe..very artificial (if u knw what I mean). I think I will be sticking to Huggies

• Bluejello_eater By  Bluejello_eater
    09.13.11

It has a fresh smell, gets my baby's butt clean, and is a good buy for the price.