Talenti Caramel Cookie Crunch Gelato | SheSpeaks

• skttles4203 By  skttles4203
    06.01.18

Cold Delight

Absolutely Amazing in taste, just a bit hard to find! Decently priced too.

• dreamaker212003 By  dreamaker212003

Great flavor

So good. And awesome creamy and delicious flavor. Love the coconut also.

• MBattles By  MBattles

Need in my life

More more more, I wish they would make a bigger size already. Love this brand and this is one of my favorite flavors

• yarbr012 By  yarbr012

Better than ice cream!

The flavor is so rich and the texture is creamy. Unlike ice cream , this does not form ice crystals or get grainy. This is a great gelato brand and reminds me of my trip to Italy.

• franciedoll By  franciedoll
    05.31.18

Talenti gelato is sooo good! I love this flavor, especially when you get a big chunk of cookie in a bite.

• sandramburns1959 By  sandramburns1959

Good eating!

I tried this, loved it. I thought the caramel was really good, and the cookies were crunchy.

• Aricanichole By  Aricanichole
    10.10.17

Flavor for days

So this is a family hit. Let me say it's a crime in my home to not have a frozen treat in the freezer lol I say that because we have to spell it out sometimes due to having a lactose intolerant 2 yr old. But this is a must in my house. The smooth texture and amazing flavor is a winning combo

• Jeyyyy By  Jeyyyy
    08.23.17

Not the greatest buy

I tried this a couple of weeks ago, and I thought it was disgusting. I had bought it on sale, and when I took it home and tried some after dinner, it was slimy and liquid-like, even though it had been in the freezer for a while. The taste wasn't great either, so I would never buy this again.

• mayaml By  mayaml
    08.22.17

Talenti Ice Cream (mint)

Talenti is SOO good! It tastes more natural than other artificial brands and has really cute packaging. The mint flavor is super natural and strong and the peppermint barks are so addictive and crunchy. It is a really good value to stock up on Talenti!

• CherryBlossoms By  CherryBlossoms
    07.09.16

Absolutely delicious!

I have never tried a Talenti flavor I didn't like! I love that the ingredients are all natural and that they are widely available in most grocery stores. This flavor is full of sweetness, cookie crunch, caramel and chocolate. Absolutely delicious!