Talenti Caramel Cookie Crunch Gelato

Talenti Caramel Cookie Crunch Gelato

4.7
              Rated #6 in Dairy
20 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

best gelato Talenti makes the best gelato. They're so yummy and come in so many great flavors.

loev it My pandemic indulgence ....all things Talenti!! love their gelatos!!

Delicious This is amazing!!! It's incredibly smooth. I want to eat the whole container right now!!!

Decadent dessert There simply aren't enough words to describe how delicious this melt in your mouth gelato is. It's so hot outside, I wanted something sweet and cold, but not as creamy or heavy as regular ice cream. Scouring the aisle, I picked the caramel cookie crunch on impulse and the rest is history. Smooth, rich in flavor, and light in texture--my palette did back flips. I can't believe what I've been missing but Talent Gelato is now and will continue to be a freezer staple. Absolutely delicious!

Cold Delight Absolutely Amazing in taste, just a bit hard to find! Decently priced too.

Great flavor So good. And awesome creamy and delicious flavor. Love the coconut also.

Need in my life More more more, I wish they would make a bigger size already. Love this brand and this is one of my favorite flavors

Better than ice cream! The flavor is so rich and the texture is creamy. Unlike ice cream , this does not form ice crystals or get grainy. This is a great gelato brand and reminds me of my trip to Italy.

Talenti gelato is sooo good! I love this flavor, especially when you get a big chunk of cookie in a bite.

Good eating! I tried this, loved it. I thought the caramel was really good, and the cookies were crunchy.

Flavor for days So this is a family hit. Let me say it's a crime in my home to not have a frozen treat in the freezer lol I say that because we have to spell it out sometimes due to having a lactose intolerant 2 yr old. But this is a must in my house. The smooth texture and amazing flavor is a winning combo

Not the greatest buy I tried this a couple of weeks ago, and I thought it was disgusting. I had bought it on sale, and when I took it home and tried some after dinner, it was slimy and liquid-like, even though it had been in the freezer for a while. The taste wasn't great either, so I would never buy this again.

Talenti Ice Cream (mint) Talenti is SOO good! It tastes more natural than other artificial brands and has really cute packaging. The mint flavor is super natural and strong and the peppermint barks are so addictive and crunchy. It is a really good value to stock up on Talenti!

Absolutely delicious! I have never tried a Talenti flavor I didn't like! I love that the ingredients are all natural and that they are widely available in most grocery stores. This flavor is full of sweetness, cookie crunch, caramel and chocolate. Absolutely delicious!

Top 5! This is probably one of my favorite talenti flavors. I love the crunchiness of the cookie and the sweetness of the caramel. I would definitely recommend this flavor to anyone looking to try a new talenti flavor!