Talenti Caramel Cookie Crunch Gelato | SheSpeaks

• ShellyBee By  ShellyBee
    10.16.18

Delicious

This is amazing!!! It's incredibly smooth. I want to eat the whole container right now!!!

• AngelsOpinion By  AngelsOpinion
    08.25.18

Decadent dessert

There simply aren't enough words to describe how delicious this melt in your mouth gelato is. It's so hot outside, I wanted something sweet and cold, but not as creamy or heavy as regular ice cream. Scouring the aisle, I picked the caramel cookie crunch on impulse and the rest is history. Smooth, rich in flavor, and light in texture--my palette did back flips. I can't believe what I've been missing but Talent Gelato is now and will continue to be a freezer staple. Absolutely delicious!

• skttles4203 By  skttles4203
    06.01.18

Cold Delight

Absolutely Amazing in taste, just a bit hard to find! Decently priced too.

• dreamaker212003 By  dreamaker212003

Great flavor

So good. And awesome creamy and delicious flavor. Love the coconut also.

• MBattles By  MBattles

Need in my life

More more more, I wish they would make a bigger size already. Love this brand and this is one of my favorite flavors

• yarbr012 By  yarbr012

Better than ice cream!

The flavor is so rich and the texture is creamy. Unlike ice cream , this does not form ice crystals or get grainy. This is a great gelato brand and reminds me of my trip to Italy.

• franciedoll By  franciedoll
    05.31.18

Talenti gelato is sooo good! I love this flavor, especially when you get a big chunk of cookie in a bite.

• sandramburns1959 By  sandramburns1959

Good eating!

I tried this, loved it. I thought the caramel was really good, and the cookies were crunchy.

• Aricanichole By  Aricanichole
    10.10.17

Flavor for days

So this is a family hit. Let me say it's a crime in my home to not have a frozen treat in the freezer lol I say that because we have to spell it out sometimes due to having a lactose intolerant 2 yr old. But this is a must in my house. The smooth texture and amazing flavor is a winning combo

• Jeyyyy By  Jeyyyy
    08.23.17

Not the greatest buy

I tried this a couple of weeks ago, and I thought it was disgusting. I had bought it on sale, and when I took it home and tried some after dinner, it was slimy and liquid-like, even though it had been in the freezer for a while. The taste wasn't great either, so I would never buy this again.