Summer s Eve Simply Soft feminine Wipes | SheSpeaks

• judycim judycim
    01.12.15

I use the order wash nice smell,only down fall is that it stings the heck out of you if you just shaved..

• Neesecolumbus By  Neesecolumbus
    07.15.18

Great for on the go you can freshen up any time of the day‼️ And the smell isn?t too overpowering

• dyan316 By  dyan316
    06.14.18

Great product

This product is perfect for on the go freshness. Just keep one or two wipes in your purse. Easy to use anywhere.

• Kaseyk123 By  Kaseyk123
    09.27.17

These are very convenient and smell great! just don't store them in your purse for too long because the packaging will start to get old.

• LiDumas By  LiDumas
    09.25.17

Buy !

Smells great and great for every quick run to the bathroom. Perfect for before and after sex and time of month !

• Introvert20 By  Introvert20
    08.15.17

Must have

I love summer's eve products they do keep you fresh and removes odor just like it says but the best part is that it's ph balanced. These wipes are great for on the go when you just need to freshen up after a long day or if it's that time of the month. You can't go wrong with these wipes they're like a must have.

• JessBK By  JessBK
    09.28.16

An essential for "that time of the month". I do not need to go into detail, but we all know that sometimes that extra boost is needed to feel fresh. This gets the job done, and is not irritating. Plus, the tiny individual packs make it easy to just put in your purse to take with you.

• queenovduval By  queenovduval
    07.31.16

Not Sure About Sensitive

Sounds like a great idea, but I was unable to use. I had an allergic reaction to them. I did give my box to a friend who loved them. For those who have sensitive skin I would be very cautious.

• irinam85 By  irinam85
    07.29.16

These are great! I carry a few in my purse, car, pocketbook. They have a great feminine scent that is gentle and perfect for when you need a touch up. I used to use baby wipes and carry a pack of those, but after discovering these, I made a switch.

• jessicahjonessmile By  jessicahjonessmile
    07.26.16

Nice

I use these a lot for on the go. In my bag, at work, any time I'm moving or won't be home throughout the day. They are compact and very refreshing.

• lilianapxo By  lilianapxo
    07.21.16

I like to use then when I'm on the go. Small enough to carry any where. The scent is great because its a light scent not to strong. Helps with the odor after a workout or just in case you wanna smell good or be clean down there. I mostly use them after a workout and during or after period.