Summer's Eve Simply Soft feminine Wipes

Summer's Eve Simply Soft feminine Wipes

4.6
              Rated #7 in Feminine Care
82 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

I use the order wash nice smell,only down fall is that it stings the heck out of you if you just shaved..

Great size, not too small. Thick wipe so you can use the backside. Very nice light scent, a lot of times these things have a harsh smell that I feel like everyone can smell on me, but not with these. The wrapper is paper and plastic mixture so they are silent to open, which I appreciate.

These feminine wipes actually caused me some problems. They seemed fine at first and smelled really nice. However, they caused me to burn and sting pretty badly. Eventually, I developed an infection. I do have sensitive intimate skin, but I was let down by these wipes.

I've got to say, I really like the fresh feeling and scent of these. They work beautifully, but they cost too much for me to justify using them every month.

Not Sure About Sensitive Sounds like a great idea, but I was unable to use. I had an allergic reaction to them. I did give my box to a friend who loved them. For those who have sensitive skin I would be very cautious.

Pricey The product is designed great and is very convenient. The wipes are easy to carry and can easily fit in your back pocket so you don't have to carry your purse with you just to go to the restroom. Great in a gym bag! I am only giving a three because I believe the price is a little expensive for the amount of product your get.

Pretty good but you need time to dry I loved the smell of these but the dampness left me feeling less than fresh. After using I had to sit and wait before continuing on my day.

I definitely felt fresh and clean after using these wipes. They're great to throw in your gym bag or purse. Not a bad price either.

They really do work well and convenient. They are really helpful after working out or when you are your menstrual cycle.

Nice product and it does not have any odor. I carry this wipes anywhere.

This makes everything better. Even more when it's that time of month. It makes your feel refreshed and clean. Very nice and recommend if you're having any sort of trouble down there.

Love these for freshening up. I use these when I need to freshen up after a long day out in the sun, or even sometimes during my period. The smell is always pleasant. I don't find it gives me and problems with my pH either.

Makes me feel clean and works great, not the biggest fan on the smell but it definitely smells better than other wipes.

They are very travel friendly. They smell nice and unlike a lot of products they don't irritate my skin.