Suave 24 Hour Invisible Solid Anitperspirant Deodorant | SheSpeaks

• Charlisha222 Charlisha222
    01.22.14

Works okay. Smells nice. I wish it worked better, and I can tell you that it's not invisible.

• katfos katfos
    05.15.14

Suave deodorant does not keep me dry through the day. It is not clear and leaves clumps under your arms.

• jenmartin74 By  jenmartin74
    05.27.19

Good product

Works great, scent isn?t too strong. Keeps me dry. It?s the only brand I use.

• Pip_squeen89 By  Pip_squeen89
    03.07.19

Really Useful!

I got this deodorant a few weeks ago, and it works great!!! I got the sweet pea and violet scent. My armpits are now odor free and sweatless!!! Thank you Suave Deodorant!!!

• Dahling By  Dahling
    12.24.18

Not like it was

Was my go to because it worked and felt nice. One purchase, double pack just fidnt hold up, like consistency changed. With shaved pits i could go 48hrs using suave. Couldnt find unscented anymore, some scents bother me.

• Brittbrat1012 By  Brittbrat1012
    09.07.18

Goes on easy, lasts pretty long, smells pretty good also. Just hate the white streaks that get left on darker clothes sometimes.

• HollyKay1 By  HollyKay1
    08.06.18

Suave is my go to - I've used it for years now!

I have always loved Suave products for the availability, quality and price. I have tried other products with a much higher price tag and didn't see a difference. I love using the Suave baby powder scent - it is so fresh and does the job it is supposed to do for half the price of others.

• slachance20 By  slachance20
    06.13.17

I never had a problem with this cheaper deodorant.. Holds up for 24 hours, but i do put on at night after a shower and in the morning. Smells good too.

• JazzyLykins By  JazzyLykins
    02.12.17

Bang For Your Buck

This cheap deodorant doesn't lack protection. I've wore this during sports, hot Kentucky summer days, and the occasional test, and it has ALWAYS held up.

• pinktaps By  pinktaps
    12.25.16

Suave smells nice

Suave 24 hour anti perspirant deodorant keeps me dry all day with nice scent added on. Reasonable price that I can afford to use. My main deodorant for now.

• Elenart By  Elenart
    09.17.16

didn't love the smell, and i feel it wore off pretty quickly.

• mares97 By  mares97
    09.17.16

For me, this deodorant performed well-the scent lasted most of the day which was refreshing.