Suave 24 Hour Invisible Solid Anitperspirant Deodorant | SheSpeaks

• Charlisha222 Charlisha222
    01.22.14

Works okay. Smells nice. I wish it worked better, and I can tell you that it's not invisible.

• katfos katfos
    05.15.14

Suave deodorant does not keep me dry through the day. It is not clear and leaves clumps under your arms.

• Brittbrat1012 By  Brittbrat1012
    09.07.18

Goes on easy, lasts pretty long, smells pretty good also. Just hate the white streaks that get left on darker clothes sometimes.

• HollyKay1 By  HollyKay1
    08.06.18

Suave is my go to - I've used it for years now!

I have always loved Suave products for the availability, quality and price. I have tried other products with a much higher price tag and didn't see a difference. I love using the Suave baby powder scent - it is so fresh and does the job it is supposed to do for half the price of others.

• slachance20 By  slachance20
    06.13.17

I never had a problem with this cheaper deodorant.. Holds up for 24 hours, but i do put on at night after a shower and in the morning. Smells good too.

• JazzyLykins By  JazzyLykins
    02.12.17

Bang For Your Buck

This cheap deodorant doesn't lack protection. I've wore this during sports, hot Kentucky summer days, and the occasional test, and it has ALWAYS held up.

• pinktaps By  pinktaps
    12.25.16

Suave smells nice

Suave 24 hour anti perspirant deodorant keeps me dry all day with nice scent added on. Reasonable price that I can afford to use. My main deodorant for now.

• Elenart By  Elenart
    09.17.16

didn't love the smell, and i feel it wore off pretty quickly.

• mares97 By  mares97
    09.17.16

For me, this deodorant performed well-the scent lasted most of the day which was refreshing.

• sadler2722 By  sadler2722
    09.14.16

Eh....

Love the smell and price, but doesn't work 24 hours and is in no way invisible

• mrimmer16 By  mrimmer16
    09.03.16

This is a good product but yeah it doesn't go on invisible if you want that you would barely have to put any on and I know as hot as our summers are that would not work for me , but it is an affordable price and smells nice.

• Ardieterle By  Ardieterle
    07.18.16

Not bad for price

This is the deodorant I use when money is tight. For the price it works pretty good, though I do have to reapply sometimes. I love the smell of the deodorant but wish it would last longer.