Step2 Best Chef's Kitchen Review | SheSpeaks

• Smash10 By  Smash10
    05.07.21

My boys love their kitchen

It?s a perfect and fun kitchen for little ones to play at for hours!

• bbaby14u By  bbaby14u
    05.03.21

My son has this step2 kitchen version and he loves it. It's well made and the stove sounds it makes are really cute. He gets lots of use out of it.

• AshleyMiller1988 By  AshleyMiller1988
    02.02.20

Love step2

My son has a step2 kitchen and absolutely loves it. He loves to hide his cherrios in the icecream bin. The kitchen he has also has a both on the other side w a table and 2 seats.

• lilysand16 By  lilysand16
    11.13.18

Adorable Kids Kitchen

This kitchen is so cute. My little sister had this one and absolutely loves it. She?d run around ?cooking? dinner ?just like mom.? It didn?t take up too much space like some other kitchen sets. This was a perfect play set for her and it was a great price for the use she got out of it.

• Kclift By  Kclift
    06.29.18

Perfect and Accessories are Easy to Replace

Yes, yes, and all the yes. My 3 yo son LOVES his kitchen set! So much, that when we moved my husband accidently donated the accessories to Good Will..........I know. You can easily buy more Step 2 accessories on Amazon (that make the cooking sound), so we just replaced them with no issue. This is also not big and bulky, and easily sits against the wall and he can move it himself to play with it if he wants to "serve" through the window. Great investment!

• Skailmama0122 By  Skailmama0122
    09.07.17

Best Chef's Kitchen

This kitchen is absolutely adorable and my daughter just loves it so much! We have it in our kitchen and every time I cook, she cooks at her kitchen. It has really cool features as the stove makes real boiling sounds, which she gets a kick out of. She spends the majority of her play time at the kitchen set and it really keeps her satisfied. I am currently pregnant with my son and can't wait until he gets old enough to use this as well! 2 thumbs up, highly recommended.

• DebEmilioSteve By  DebEmilioSteve
    05.01.17

Love all of their products. We like to have them outside on the patio so we can make sand pies and use water, too.

• DebEmilioSteve By  DebEmilioSteve
    05.01.17

• friendspired By  friendspired
    09.09.14

Such an awesome compact quality kitchen. We love that it's sturdy, affordable, and small enough that it still gives kiddos plenty of play but suitable for smaller rooms. It doesn't take up a ton of room and has adorable interactive features. (I will indicate that I received a kitchen for review purposes as part of a tester program with Step2) http://bit.ly/1qBIaBP