Soft Scrub Total Bath and Bowl Cleaner | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

This stuff works GREAT for cleaning and removing stains, but I do not recommend it as an every day product. If you happen to have red kool-aid stained into your countertop though, go for it. This stuff will get it out super-easily.

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.25.15

Huge fan of the soft scrub line and this stuff works awesome. great value.

• kplindn By  kplindn
    10.07.14

I like that it foams and works upside down. I don't like the smell and it doesn't fight stains.

• ragaimuffin By  ragaimuffin
    07.02.14

Not too crazy about the smell, a little over powering. But on the other hand it works great! Stains removed, shower is clean, happy.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

• zenfulwoman By  zenfulwoman
    12.05.12

It is definitely a nice investment to have. I recently colored my son's hair with Manic Panic Red and to clean is horrible. I thought I would have to get out the bleach to clean my entire bathroom but fortunately a good brush and the soft scrub cleaner helped immensely. It took me about an hour to clean the bathroom but it is clean with no red spots. The other thing is that I can turn it upside down and still get to have spray come out from it.

• kapley By  kapley
    01.13.11

I really enjoyed this product. I love how you can tilt the bottle upside down and it still sprays good. Plus I love how you can make it foam out or have a direct spray! I really feel it helped break up all the build up and stuff from our hard water!

• waltenja By  waltenja
    11.27.10

I don't like this as well as my regular brand. It doesn't clean soap scum as well and costs a lot more.

• ericaleanne By  ericaleanne
    06.28.10

Very true to its advertisement. Had no problem even spraying upside down! Everything was nice clean and shiney!

• liz1958 By  liz1958
    06.25.10

I like it because it does not break my hands out and it is very fast cleaner

• Bebe10 By  Bebe10
    06.25.10

I thought this was great. It worked great on the sinks and toilets but the smelll was kinda strong. It does a great job and is very versitile, I will definatly be using this product again!!