Smashbox Iconic Photo Finish Foundation Primer | SheSpeaks

• Blair199120 By  Blair199120
    08.21.19

Highly recommend

Really great foundation primer. Not greasy at all. Very light weight. Easy to apply and long lasting. Highly recommend

• Jnd42611 By  Jnd42611
    08.12.19

Photo ready

I love smash box photo finish primer. It's my everyday essential and makes my face look flawless.

• Haleyreviews77 By  Haleyreviews77
    07.14.18

I do feel like this product makes me makeup and base last longer but it isn?t very moisturizing. It?s a very silicone feeling primer but it?s not bad.

• CierraLynn By  CierraLynn
    07.08.18

Not for sensitive skin

I always get this as a sample in beauty bags. It breaks my skin out horribly, so I never use it all over the face. However, it does work relatively well as an eyeshadow primer for me. That being said, I would not purchase this product solely for that purpose. It's too expensive.

• TiffanyLove By  TiffanyLove
    06.18.18

Great primer!

Thus primer really fills in my pores, giving my skin a smooth flawless finish. I love it and highly recommend!

• McMama04 By  McMama04
    04.22.18

One of my all time favorites. It preps the skin beautifully and really helps your make up stay in place.

• KatieFarrell By  KatieFarrell
    01.19.18

Love!

One of the best primers out there. Makes skin feel soft and smooth and your foundation glides on super easily after using. Only downfall is the price.

• Angientonee By  Angientonee
    01.05.18

I promise you will love this as much as i do

I used a ton of different primers before trying this one after i tried this i never used any other kind this is by far the best ever ill never buy any other brand i would definitely recommend this to any of the ladies it will make a very noticable difference

• eveu98 By  eveu98
    11.13.17

Great Primer

I have been using this primer for 4 years already and it is such a great product. It applies smoothly and feels very mattifying on the face which is great for foundation application.

• ksayan By  ksayan
    08.30.17

Love this primer! It truly helps keep your makeup on all night and from settling into weird places.