Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle Ice Cream Bars Review | SheSpeaks

• Hatshepsut By  Hatshepsut
    06.14.16

If you haven't tried these, you need to!

I love Skinny Cow products. I am not concerned about the fact that they are low calorie, I enjoy the truffle bars because they're delicious! I wish their product came in a larger option for convenience.

• OkieDokieMama87 By  OkieDokieMama87
    07.13.15

This here is my number one choice after dinner choice if I could splurge every night!!

• mrsH1980 By  mrsH1980
    01.23.15

• NancyBrown By  NancyBrown
    01.19.15

Just bought and loved the Skinny Cow chocolate caramels. After reading these positive reviews, I will seek out the Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle Ice Cream Bar.

• Mandy1438 By  Mandy1438
    01.17.15

These frozen treats are delicious! They make you feel like you are indulging but are low in calories!

• mperked By  mperked
    12.25.14

absoutley the best icream out there and it has a cool name

• lish2583 By  lish2583
    09.26.14

Absolutely love Laughing Cow products! This is the perfect low calorie treat that satisfies your sweet tooth:-)

• gingerrelifordmcclung By  gingerrelifordmcclung
    05.23.14

This tastes like a richer version of a fudgesicle. Even my six year old loves them! The fact that they're a guilt-free 110 calories makes it a regular treat at my house.

• harmontm By  harmontm
    06.28.13

Skinny Cow has become one of my favorite brands and these ice cream bars are just one reason why. They are so rich and chocolaty that you don't miss the other brands with more fat.

• cg2362 By  cg2362
    06.05.13

Low in calories and tastes great!

• pixiemom618 By  pixiemom618
    04.10.13

great low cal fix for my sweet cravings

• veah100 By  veah100
    09.14.12

Recently I was going to try this brand in cheesecake and dolce de leche' I was. I may try this i'm not too much into chocolate on chocolate.

• Phall24 By  Phall24
    09.13.12

I absolutely love ice cream, but go for low fat alternatives. These ice cream bars don't taste low fat at all. They are full of flavor and only have 110 calories and a couple grams of fat. They are a healthy dessert option that is delicious. I have tried every variety of Skinny Cow ice cream bars. They are all delicious, but the chocolate truffle is my favorite.

• brandigirl000 By  brandigirl000
    07.10.12

I love the taste of the truffle bars! They don't seem low calorie, and the size is enormous! They are pretty expensive, however, so I only get them on sale or with a coupon. But the taste is pure heaven! They are rich and creamy and melt in your mouth. Mmmm...

• Desertrose81 By  Desertrose81
    06.05.12

I like these very tasty!!! They get eaten fast in our house.