Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle Ice Cream Bars | SheSpeaks

• mrsH1980 mrsH1980
    01.23.15

absolutely love ice cream, but go for low fat alternatives. These ice cream bars don't taste low fat at all. They are full of flavor and only have 110 calories and a couple grams of fat. They are a healthy dessert option that is delicious. I have tried every variety of Skinny Cow ice cream bars. They are all delicious, but the chocolate truffle is my favorite

• Hatshepsut By  Hatshepsut
    06.14.16

If you haven't tried these, you need to!

I love Skinny Cow products. I am not concerned about the fact that they are low calorie, I enjoy the truffle bars because they're delicious! I wish their product came in a larger option for convenience.

• OkieDokieMama87 By  OkieDokieMama87
    07.13.15

This here is my number one choice after dinner choice if I could splurge every night!!

• mrsH1980 By  mrsH1980
    01.23.15

• NancyBrown By  NancyBrown
    01.19.15

Just bought and loved the Skinny Cow chocolate caramels. After reading these positive reviews, I will seek out the Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle Ice Cream Bar.

• Mandy1438 By  Mandy1438
    01.17.15

These frozen treats are delicious! They make you feel like you are indulging but are low in calories!

• mperked By  mperked
    12.25.14

absoutley the best icream out there and it has a cool name

• lish2583 By  lish2583
    09.26.14

Absolutely love Laughing Cow products! This is the perfect low calorie treat that satisfies your sweet tooth:-)

• gingerrelifordmcclung By  gingerrelifordmcclung
    05.23.14

This tastes like a richer version of a fudgesicle. Even my six year old loves them! The fact that they're a guilt-free 110 calories makes it a regular treat at my house.

• harmontm By  harmontm
    06.28.13

Skinny Cow has become one of my favorite brands and these ice cream bars are just one reason why. They are so rich and chocolaty that you don't miss the other brands with more fat.

• cg2362 By  cg2362
    06.05.13

Low in calories and tastes great!