Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer | SheSpeaks

• A1nettie A1nettie
    03.22.12

I have been using this for a little over a week. I wasn't expecting much. I really thought it was going to be the same as any other moisturizer, but I was happily wrong. This moisturizer has no scent at all which is great cause I have a sensitive nose (smells can really deter me from a product even if it works great). Not only that but you don't need very much so the size will last for quite a while. The moisturizer absorbs almost instantly and really does leave you face feeling so soft without being oily. How did they do that? I definitely recommend it!!

• TankaWanka TankaWanka
    03.27.12

I was very excited to try this, as I love trying new products, however I was very disappointed. The moisturizer left an immediate stinging sensation on my face and i washed it off. I am surprised and bedazzled what ingredient in a natural product might have caused that. I have used many different brands, and through trial found finally what I love most, and honestly, I never had a facial moisturizer leave my skin feeling like that. I only used it once on my face, but since I don't like wasting anything, I have been using the moisturizer on my hands and it seems to be ok. Hate being bias, but since I had a bad experience with the moisturizer, I would definitely not purchase this brand. Thank you for the opportunity to try it out, though.

• parentwithoutamanual By  parentwithoutamanual
    01.27.17

Not so hydrating

I purchased this at target and was highly disappointed with the results. I appreciate that it is not oily however my skin did not feel hydrated at all. For the price I paid I certainly expected a better quality product.

• PTcoolio By  PTcoolio
    04.28.16

Good product

This product is so light and refreshing. I use it daily.

• MsNVet By  MsNVet
    04.20.16

The best

After searching for a SPF that didn't leave a white cast on my face I found this one and i wouldn't trade it for nothing. After battling post acne scars this way key to protect my face while on the journey to clear and brighter skin

• Nicole409 By  Nicole409
    02.22.16

Since it is winter time now my normally oily skin has places on it that have turned dry and a moisturizer is a must have. I bought this and have been using it for a few weeks, it does a great job with moisturizing my skin without making it oily.

• sophiazmommy By  sophiazmommy
    01.01.16

Light but effective. My go to in winter. Love not worrying about tons of chemicals in my skin moisturizer. Not too thick to wear under makeup. No harsh smells. Compliments the scrb well.

• BeckyRocks By  BeckyRocks
    07.09.15

I was extremely disappointed in this. It caused major breakouts on my skin and I'm 38!! Very embarrassing for my skin to look so bad.

• tpoole By  tpoole     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.26.15

My husband uses this face lotion daily and loves it. I love the price too, when coupled with a coupon. There are always great sales. Doesn't dry out skin and keeps the moisture in. Very smooth. Highly recommendable!

• happymomof3 By  happymomof3     SheSpeaks Tester
    01.26.15

I have been very pleased with how the product feels on my skin. It doesn't dry me out and it makes my skin feel clean and fresh

• ladyshorty By  ladyshorty
    09.29.14

I've never used this product before.

• ezgoingmom By  ezgoingmom
    08.07.14

I was happy when I got a sample of this in the mail. I tried it during the winter time when I tend to be more dry. It works well. light and silky.