Shout Color Catcher | SheSpeaks

• I got a few samples of this, and now I can't live without it!

• Rmbeard By  Rmbeard
    06.08.17

Laundry, I win!

I love these things! I feel like they give me an edge over the never ending piles of laundry. I have used them for a couple years now and have yet to have any color running issues...so I would say they work.

• brittylou22 By  brittylou22
    06.08.17

Best invention ever!

This is the best invention ever! As a mom, I don't want to spend precious time sorting laundry. I can toss my whites and colors together and use a color catcher in with the load. My colors are just as bright as when they went in. The color catcher grabs any color bleeding!

• cic2016 By  cic2016
    07.16.16

I've been using Color Catchers for years and won't do a load without them! They really work as promised, and it's evident when you see all the dyes and colors the sheet has absorbed after the load is finished. I can feel comfortable mixing dark and light colors together because I know the color catcher will prevent any colors from running!

• DesYater By  DesYater
    06.30.15

This product actually works!! I use it every day!! Wouldn't regret it one minute

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    03.15.15

I got a few samples of this, and now I can't live without it!

• mimimissy By  mimimissy
    03.09.15

I know I should separate my clothing but I don't. I just throw them in mixed and all. I have used these and they do work. You know they work when you pull it out of the washer and there is colors on the white sheet. I would tell anyone to use these. My mom uses them as well.

• kloveone818 By  kloveone818
    12.06.14

Sometimes I have a hard time color coding my washs but with this product it makes it's easy to put things together. Of course similar colors it still does a great job catching the colors. Great product overall.

• ragaimuffin By  ragaimuffin
    07.02.14

I hate sorting laundry, its time consuming. No one has time for that! And these are perfect! Use it when i am washing my new tie dye with other clothes, catches all the colors!

• sofiaviolet By  sofiaviolet
    09.17.13

These are one of my favorite laundry products! I hate running the washing machine for only a couple of garments, but don't generate enough laundry to separate clothes by color unless I wait two or three weeks to do laundry. With color-catching sheets, I am no longer concerned about mixing different colors - I now only separate laundry by the fabric weight and the kind of cycle (spin speed, water temperature). The Shout brand are the second kind of color catching cloths I've used, and I find them a little less impressive to look at (the Carbona ones come out of the washer looking more dyed/stained) but completely effective.

• mamabeck By  mamabeck
    09.21.12

Love these! Just throw one into the wash when washing something new for the first time, or in a load of dark clothes, and you won't have an issue with the dye staining something else!