Shea Moisture Sensitive Skin Mud Mask | SheSpeaks

• Marie12345 By  Marie12345
    09.30.17

This makes your skin feel so soft! Years ago, I would buy a green mud mask that I can't remember the name of. I went looking for it and couldn't find it so I tried this product. It's simple to use and doesn't take long. My skin felt wonderful after I was done! I would highly recommend this!

• laserpickles420 By  laserpickles420
    09.27.17

Put this pretty mud on your face

I'm crazy about face masks and I really enjoyed this one! The smell was very pleasant and the color was really pretty. It leaves your skin feeling extremely soft and silky! The rose oil adds a very nice buff and shine as well. It leaves you feeling like a flower. I love it!

• Rahne92 By  Rahne92
    03.16.17

This is supposed to be a mud mas for SENSITIVE SKIN. I personally have quite fair skin, though I wouldn't define it as sensitive. Despite that, however, this mud mask was HIGHLY unpleasant and uncomfortable. I use the h2o brand mud mask on a regular basis and have has Murad facials done at Massage Envy, and have never felt so uncomfortable. It was legitimately painful. I know what the tingling, cooling sensation of a mud mask is supposed to feel like and this was not it. It burned and my skin felt like it was on fire. IT HURT. I intended to apply it at the beginning of my bathing, wash my hair, wash my body, then rinse it off. Instead, I applied it and immediately rinsed. I couldn't bear the pain of it. I don't know what is in it that make it feel as such, but I highly recommend there be a recipe change QUICKLY. Needless to say, I wasn't happy.

• lovelyc By  lovelyc
    07.15.16

One of the best I've used

I love this mask! I have semi sensitive skin and this work great for me. My skin was so smooth afterwards and it didn't dry me out!

• Charmingguru111 By  Charmingguru111
    07.07.16

Need a mask w/o the red face...this is for you

So serious about shea moisture. I loved this mask and i want to use it all the time. My skin is actually normal, but i would say this mask beats any Helen mask, not sting, no burn, no dry face. Did i mention the natural shade of mud.