Sephora Eau Girl Fragrance Deluxe Sampler | SheSpeaks

• glitterxx By  glitterxx
    02.03.15

great way to try perfumes cheep

• NycAlicia By  NycAlicia
    08.31.12

Loved all the scents. I would categorize the scent selection as 'playful' - which totally fits the bill for me!

• bfonsec1 By  bfonsec1
    03.19.12

What girly girl doesn't like perfume. But as women we all have our own ideas of what a great scent or perfume is and with sampler sets its a great way to help someone special experience multiple scents to eventually find their favorite or find out whether or not it they like them all or none. I love the Miss Dior Cherrie and the Versace Bright Crystal. I found this out with my set. Very happy with the results and gave away the ones i did not like so they would not go to waste.

• lynnxx77 By  lynnxx77
    12.02.11

I love the Sephora Fragrance Sampler , It is the one gift I ask for every year. The one I got was a little different. I got 12 sample vials and a certificate for a full size bottle of my choice. I love the fun of trying all the different scents and seeing which ones I love the most then going shopping months later to pick my favorite. This is the best gift for any woman. Sure to please.

• lsabrinap By  lsabrinap
    10.22.09

ok so this site really works in alot of ways. I saw this product and went to check it out and found one that fit my tastes better and actually ordered it. So Shespeaks and this reviewer were seriously directly responsible for the sale. Oh yeah got some new Tweezerman tweezers with animal print! Hahah i love them, they will be Giraffee, so thanks SheSpeaks Sephora owes you! :)

• charlenedeeann By  charlenedeeann
    10.21.09

The assortment was becoming to me.I like dthe idea that you were able to choose a different fragance to meet your mood and entertainment. If I got this set free to explore and try I would be a HAPPY LADY. I haven't been given a opportunity to be sent any thing new to try yet. But I think it will be fun and with much taste.

• momagarry By  momagarry
    10.21.09

This is a wonderful sent!

• lelalu100 By  lelalu100
    10.20.09

i love this product.... it contains Very Irrestitible...Givenchy Ralph... Ralph Lauren Bright Crystal...Versace Clean..Clean Prada Milano de 'iris... Prada Princess.. Vera Wang Miss Dior Cherie.. Dior Omnia Jade Green.. Bvlgari in the end they are $5 dollars(U.S.) each. a great deal if you consider how much each would cost at the drugstore... around 15 each!!! the scents are positively amazing... the only one i feel at all unsavory is CLEAN i dont no but it has a slightly coying scent... very heavy to me but it is a scent that my friend was happy to take of my hands. i love the fact that the bottles are the shape of the actual one... and i think that it is awesome!! it ends up being about .95 oz which for the perfumes included 40 dollars is a low price that is totally worth it....