Sensodyne Iso Active Multi Action Toothpaste | SheSpeaks

• mlarana mlarana
    12.14.13

Sensodyne is the BEST toothpaste. I have really sensitive teeth and this is the only toothpaste that helps. I also had an exposed nerve in my mouth recently from breaking a tooth on some trail mix and this stuff was a life saver. This toothpaste really does what it promises. I can feel it tingling in all of the crevices of my mouth while brushing and have an overall fresh feeling when I am done. This toothpaste is a bit pricey but honestly, it is worth every cent. My teeth aren't quite as sensitive after brushing with Sensodyne Iso Active. I have tried this and other Sensodyne products and this one is my favorite. I brush with it everyday.

• sholy1 sholy1
    04.26.12

I have tried this product and it didnt really work for me. Also it didnt clean my teeth very well. They always felt dirty after I brushed

• Butbonsler By  Butbonsler
    06.02.18

Hard no from me

My dentist suggested this for me, I used it consecutively for 3 months as she suggested. I ended up MORE sensitive than before. I'm not sure how this is supposed to work, but I'm sure people want improvement not a decline in sensitivity.

• Holadaybaby By  Holadaybaby
    09.14.17

Great but

This is the only brand of toothpaste I will buy because I have sensetive teeth. This works wonders

• Felicia17 By  Felicia17
    04.17.17

I absolutely love this toothpaste! I have very soft and sensitive teeth. Before I started using this, I couldn't eat or drink anything hot or cold. It mad my teeth hurt and the pain was unbearable. Since I have been using this toothpaste my teeth are not so sensitive, I can eat and drink anything I want. And my teeth have become stronger. This is a definite nessecity for anyone who has teeth issues.

• Vickyj85 By  Vickyj85
    02.02.17

This is a high end and quality product at a reasonable price. The packaging is cute too. I would recommend and I will continue to buy. You can't argue with the results you can achieve

• STAZZYLYNN By  STAZZYLYNN
    02.01.17

Yes! No more sensitive teeth!

Sensodyne is the best toothpaste on the shelves in my opinion. I have very sensitive teeth and this toothpaste has made my life better! It helps drastically with the sensitivity and I am finally able to enjoy cold desserts without the pain. I love the freshness in my mouth after using and it seems to stay longer after using then other toothpastes that I have tried. The taste is fresh and minty and not to strong. It doesn't burn my mouth at all. It's not overpowering. I can stand to have this toothpaste in my mouth for more then 30 seconds before having the urge to spit because of the "spice"! I have recommended this product to my family members and co-workers because I feel that strongly about it. If you have sensitivity and need it to stop, you have to try this toothpaste. The change was almost immediate! Within a week of use, I experienced less sensitivity, and after using for almost 1 year, I rarely have a problem with sensitive teeth! It's a must have for my family and I!!!

• HWadas By  HWadas
    09.28.16

Sensodyne is the best Sensitive tooth paste.

My teeth have always been sensitive. Some times they bother me, so i use my toothpast and it helps. The flavor is good. A bit pricey at times when you are on a budget but it will last a long time. Worth the money. I recommed it for some one that has very Sensitive teeth.

• marshagail By  marshagail
    08.16.16

I use a sentice toothpaste my teeth n my bf teeth are every sentice to hot n cold stuff this is a must have

• cottontop12 By  cottontop12
    07.27.16

Sensodyne Toothpaste

Love this Toothpaste!! Makes my teeth feel clean and my mouth feel minty!!

• sharmamegha1209 By  sharmamegha1209
    09.14.15

Best tooth paste! great for sensitive gum and it also taste amazing. Everyone in my family uses this product.

• meAlinaandI By  meAlinaandI
    08.29.15

Good toothpaste! Does it's job! Seems like there is not really much toothpaste inside.