Secret Scent Expressions Ooh La La Lavender Body Splash | SheSpeaks

• cherrytart cherrytart
    08.03.12

I loved the way the Lavender deodorant smelled, so when I sprayed this I was expecting the same great smell. However, it smelled nothing like the deodorant. It wasn't a pleasant smell, very chemical smelling. I was really disappointed.

• YahKhaleSayMa By  YahKhaleSayMa
    06.16.16

This smell great. Would definitely purchase this again.

• brantleysmom523 By  brantleysmom523
    12.01.13

I thought this product would be a light, fresh scent, but it isn't. It's on the strong side, but it doesn't last very long. I would be more interested if lighter, longer-lasting scents were available.

• emmykins By  emmykins
    06.18.13

I love the scents these come in, it makes it easy to keep your body smelling fresh and clean. I do wish they lasted a little longer and the bottles where maybe more purse friendly!

• CassieSpeaksAlot By  CassieSpeaksAlot
    05.16.13

I thought that this product was very good, but too harsh for my taste. It does come one very strong, but it is good to use when going to an outside function and you don't want to smell like sweat..

• beautinsuccess By  beautinsuccess
    02.04.13

This came as a travel size, with my deodorant. I use the spray after a bath around the house, or as a purse size touch up, but I don't use it much, because unless I mix it with Bath&Bodyworks Moonlight Path (another Lavender fragrance) it smells kind of cheap to me, unlike the deodorant itself. Which is perfect.

• MISHLADY By  MISHLADY
    01.16.13

LIKE SMELL

• Tinaafranc By  Tinaafranc
    12.23.12

All I can say is that this product smell sooo great and I will definitely purchase another one!

• mastrogm By  mastrogm     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.05.12

I love this fresh scent. I cannot use real flowery fragrances so I was happy to find something I could use and enjoy. I love the fresh feel after spraying and I have several of the other fragrances.

• wakechick By  wakechick     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.05.12

This wasn't really for me. I thought the scent was pleasing, but too strong.

• marino5 By  marino5     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.06.12

This was a good product! It smells good! Thank you for the sample