Secret Scent Expressions Cocoa Butter Kiss Body Splash | SheSpeaks

• blueyes211 blueyes211
    07.31.12

I really liked the Cocoa Butter Kiss Body Splash. I personally think it would be better worn in the fall and winter months. I think the scent is a little heavy for the summertime. Overall I was pleasantly surprised on how much I liked it.

• HawkinsEye By  HawkinsEye
    10.07.14

Love this product and such a great scents. This product is one I can never go without and fits perfectly in my purse. It is long lasting and leaves a refreshing smell. I would really recommend this product to others.

• lisakuznik By  lisakuznik     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.13.14

I don't know why but I absolutely love spraying this in my bedroom :) It smells so nice and makes me feel like I'm laying on the beach

• jessica562 By  jessica562
    11.19.13

Everytime I pick up my secret deodorant I always pair it with a secret body spray and I love it!

• Cowgirl07 By  Cowgirl07
    11.07.13

I never thought of body sprays until my friend gave me this one. The smell was absolutely awesome and it seemed to stay with me all day which was a plus. It also did a good job of covering up the smell of work one day when I was in a bind. I clean stalls once a week for a little extra income and so for this to have helped was something that really blew me away. I would for sure recommend this to a friend. Some of the scents don't seem as strong as others, but it's to each their own in my mind.

• Md-2013 By  Md-2013
    10.26.13

I Love to use it in fall season during the day, works well. Is light and softh scent not overpowering. A must have for me!!

• linda2b By  linda2b
    09.23.13

I have got samples to try and I love all the scents use it everyday

• sferreira8702 By  sferreira8702
    08.17.13

I love secret and their products...its the only brand I buy when it comes to fragrance.

• MISHLADY By  MISHLADY
    01.16.13

LIKE SMELL

• ilamc20 By  ilamc20
    12.24.12

I bought this when the dove product was not available and enjoyed it immediately. Much better and less expensive than dove. The scent is light and reminds me during cold weather of our wonderful summers here is florida.

• blueyes211 By  blueyes211     SheSpeaks Tester