Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant Antiperspirant | SheSpeaks

• Charlisha222 Charlisha222
    01.22.14

Great deodorant. Nice smell, works good. I would recommend.

• Habladora By  Habladora
    07.30.18

Powerful

This is my favorite deodorant because I am very active and this product works perfect for my active lifestyle I can put it on once after I shower and last all day.

• Mmartin3293 By  Mmartin3293
    10.30.17

love it

Love this anti-perspirant! Keeps me super dry and smelling (and feeling) good! I can be much more confident knowing that this will continue working and not need to be constantly reapplied. highly recommend this product! Great brand, awesome product! Check it out!

• Love_without_limits By  Love_without_limits
    10.30.17

Changed my life

So embarrassing to admit, but I swear really badly and of course that also means I can smell pretty bad at times too.. for awhile I just carried deodorant around with me and reapplied nearly ever hour just to make sure i smelled fresh. My mom actually bought me this and I'll admit after years of dealing with my problem I was skeptical that this would work. Lo and behold I only had to apply once! This is the only deodorant I use now and it gave me my confidence back!

• hachi1 By  hachi1
    10.11.17

Excellent Product with All-Day Protection

This Secret product is amazing! I've found the best results with it protecting my body, keeping it fresh and in good fragrance all day long even when working out!

• Jessash612 By  Jessash612
    09.27.17

Wonderful

Secret Clinical Waterproof is amazing! I have used this product since it first came out. I recently tried a different brand snd it was was even comparable. Needless to say I went back to the store that day and bought Secret. It stays on for days and smells great.

• Teralynn7383 By  Teralynn7383
    09.04.17

The BEST Deodorant Ever

Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant is the BEST deodorant if you sweat like I do!! My armpits used to sweat like crazy until I started using this product!! Its the only deodorant I use now!!!

• WileyLane By  WileyLane
    05.19.17

Helpful product!

My daughter has used this. She sweats excessively, as did I when I was her age. It really helped!

• quisha88 By  quisha88
    05.18.17

Not my Favorite

This product used to work for me but now it does not hold up and it leave a white film on your skin that is hard to get off.

• Peoplesx4 By  Peoplesx4
    05.16.17

One of the better deodorants that i have found although i have found a cheaper one (also clinical) that i find to work better. Still a great product.

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    04.03.17

Premium Protection

I love Secret Clinical Strength deodorant! It absorbs odors throughout the whole day! I feel confident knowing that it protects 4 times from sweat! Also, it keeps the skin soft which prevents any irritation from shaving!